Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week # .5

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week # .5

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:32 pm
SOC94 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:05 pm Oak Hill with a big win over Eastern Pike and still behind them? I know it’s early. Just curious of the reasoning. Hammond and Darby gonna be a great one-two punch for Oak Hill. Great game to open the season.
I agree with what you just said. I saw the game and EB will have a very good year. OH may not be as easy an out as a lot of people are predicting.
VetteMan, what does EB stand for? I noticed you used that abbreviation the other day when talking about the Eagles.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 pm
SOC94 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:05 pm Oak Hill with a big win over Eastern Pike and still behind them? I know it’s early. Just curious of the reasoning. Hammond and Darby gonna be a great one-two punch for Oak Hill. Great game to open the season.
I agree with what you just said. I saw the game and EB will have a very good year. OH may not be as easy an out as a lot of people are predicting.
VetteMan, what does EB stand for? I noticed you used that abbreviation the other day when talking about the Eagles.
Eastern Brown :D

SOC94
Freshman Team

Post by SOC94 »

Eastern Beaver lol didn’t the state change it to eastern pike or was it the school itself?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

SOC94 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:24 pm Eastern Beaver lol didn’t the state change it to eastern pike or was it the school itself?
School more WB than EB

School is at Western Beaver

Eastern Pike

Eastern Eagles

Fun fun

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

For fun and confusion EB is Eastern Brown...on the far eastern end of Brown County. It’s OHSAA booking was Sardinia...then Macon, both in Brown county but now they are viewed as Eastern Brown, Winchester....by Winchester is in Adams County and North Adams schools.

No clue why.

SOC94
Freshman Team

Post by SOC94 »

Wow... gotta love the state

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Rock Hill off to a 2-0 start and beating a highly ranked Green

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

My mistake! I knew I was referring to Eastern Pike, and not Eastern Brown, but probably was confusing.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The Chieftains will travel to a tough destination on Saturday night, as they play at Gahanna Lincoln. It appears that Gahanna will be without their star, Josh Corbin as he is still recovering from an injury. Still, this team is good, and fast! This will be a great early season test for the Chieftains!

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Zane Trace handled Chillicothe fairly easily last night.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

Has anyone posted a link to the Buckeye Elite tourney?

Tigerhawk123
Waterboy

Post by Tigerhawk123 »

McClain off to a 3-0 start. First tough test Friday hosting Jackson. Tigers not real deep but they play like Rick’s old teams. Grind it out offensively and flat guard you in the quarter court. The old dinosaur and 1975 McClain alum, Joe B. Stewart, got them playing well. Watch out for the Badgely kid - just a freshman - going to be a good one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Tigerhawk123 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:02 pm McClain off to a 3-0 start. First tough test Friday hosting Jackson. Tigers not real deep but they play like Rick’s old teams. Grind it out offensively and flat guard you in the quarter court. The old dinosaur and 1975 McClain alum, Joe B. Stewart, got them playing well. Watch out for the Badgely kid - just a freshman - going to be a good one.
Badgely can hit about any shot

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:24 am

My mistake! I knew I was referring to Eastern Pike, and not Eastern Brown, but probably was confusing.
I thought you might have been referring to Eastern Brown...just checking. lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... the Pfloyd Tour heads for the Northwest Territories tonight to see MY team of the future the Logan Elm Braves of Coach Stiverson & Coach Holbert as they take on Liberty Union ( an LU team who gave a very good Sheridan team all they could handle last weekend ) ... anyone have a roster for Liberty Union ?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... will need to visit the scorers table then ... time to head to the Home of the Braves ... safe travels to all tonight and good basketball viewing for the Cheap Seats ... 2 hot dogs & a water please ... I have my own twizzlers thank you ...

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

FYI for next weeks rankings: Rock Hill is 3-0 with one of those wins being over Green. Show some love Pfloyd!

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

OVC wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:47 pm FYI for next weeks rankings: Rock Hill is 3-0 with one of those wins being over Green. Show some love Pfloyd!
... the committee of one knows the Rock Hill record and that they beat Green LOL - thanks OVC ... definitely not on the End Table this season ! - good to see ! I saw where Portsmouth Clay picked up a W tonight vs Manchester ... on the flip side the committee has a lot to think about - Gallia lost by 1 to the Nubians of ACE , Logan dropped big at Gahanna Lincoln, Athens got win number 2 of the week with a W over Chesapeake ... Warren knocked off a good Parkersburg Big Red team last night , Zane Trace is on a tear led by Cam Evans , Sheridan keeps winning behind the another 25 point performance from QB Ethan Heller (3rd game of 25 points I believe on the young season) ...

Still missing finals for Huntington Prep vs Fairland , St Joseph @ Green, NY @ Miller, Portsmouth ND @ Raceland KY ...

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Still missing finals for Huntington Prep vs Fairland , St Joseph @ Green, NY @ Miller, Portsmouth ND @ Raceland KY ...
All results are up except for NY @ Miller & Ripley @ Roberson County

And updated at seops.org

Post by 94dragons »

Fairland 65
Hunt. Prep Regional 41

Return to “Boys Basketball”