Varsity

Re: 4-0 Trimble @ 6-1 Waterford

Post by TVC »

52-50 Trimble

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Depends on which teams game plan works out. Trimble is small and I assume will want to play fast. Waterford will have size advantage and will probably want to get ball in post to their two bigs. I’ll take Waterford at home 61-56

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Kendog029 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:55 am Depends on which teams game plan works out. Trimble is small and I assume will want to play fast. Waterford will have size advantage and will probably want to get ball in post to their two bigs. I’ll take Waterford at home 61-56
Add to the above that if Waterford gets the refs they usually have when they play Howie the team over the hill will not be allowed to play aggressive. In fact I would bet a few of their starters will be sitting in foul trouble for much of the game. Meanwhile Waterford will hack away at will and won't be called for it. But things do change from time to time so here's to thinking the best and hoping they hire unbiased refs. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

We have already been told to expect Farmer Yoder and Scott Wolfe from Racine to do this game

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Trimble still undefeated.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

koondoger wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:17 pm
Kendog029 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:55 am Depends on which teams game plan works out. Trimble is small and I assume will want to play fast. Waterford will have size advantage and will probably want to get ball in post to their two bigs. I’ll take Waterford at home 61-56
Add to the above that if Waterford gets the refs they usually have when they play Howie the team over the hill will not be allowed to play aggressive. In fact I would bet a few of their starters will be sitting in foul trouble for much of the game. Meanwhile Waterford will hack away at will and won't be called for it. But things do change from time to time so here's to thinking the best and hoping they hire unbiased refs. :mrgreen:
You really think the refs were for waterford? The refs were horrible for both sides. First half was for Waterford then second half was for Trimble. Both ways the officiating was horrible.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

thetitanic wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:18 am
You really think the refs were for waterford? The refs were horrible for both sides. First half was for Waterford then second half was for Trimble. Both ways the officiating was horrible.
Are you a Waterford fan Titanic?

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

koondoger wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 am
thetitanic wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:18 am

Are you a Waterford fan Titanic?
From southern. Came to scout the cats

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Cats and Coach Howie takes down Waterford, another big win on a rebuilding year. congrats to the Cats

Return to “Boys Basketball”