[=== SCORES ===] -- Tuesday Jan-08

wch125
All State

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Tuesday Jan-08

Post by wch125 »

bandleader wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:07 am A technical was assessed on the Adena player. He did not intentionally kick him in the head. He demonstratively pulled his foot out from under the player who had rolled up onto his leg, hence the technical. The officials handled it correctly, imo.
The kick by the player from Adena was intentional, he brought his foot out the brought it back and kicked him in the head as he was looking at him I was at the game the action was in front of me. Steward should not have reacted the way he did but the ejection was correct, The player from Adena should have been ejected also but it is what it is.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

bandleader wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 pm I just saw video of the incident. He definitely connected, and then Burns grabbed him. And everyone is lucky Burns grabbed him because he wasn't going to stop.
Does the video show that the Adena player kicked him in the head deliberately? It looked to me like they got tangled up and the Adena player was stepping out of it. I’m not saying he DID NOT kick him, but I didn’t see that in live action. I did see the WCH player charge at him fro10-15 feet away and forearm shiver him to the back of the head. It was WAY MORE than “unfortunate”. It was violent and should result in far more punishment than 2 games IMO

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

All final scores are updated in the original post.

Return to “Boys Basketball”