Philo

Small:

byesville
Morgan
Coshocton
New Lexington
West Muskingum
Crooksville

Adding the 3 ECOL schools makes the MVL much better when broken down into two divisions. Eliminates the issues of larger schools playing the smaller schools every year. At least now it will not be on a regular basis and will give them open dates to shedule outside of the league. Again, not disagreeing with you, hell ECOL was interested in Tri Valley too, who wouldn't be? It was always in their best interest to quit playing the lower teams in MVL, now they will be able to make that happen.

Hawks1112
Varsity

Re: Zanesville to LCL

Post by Hawks1112 »

Hawks1112 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm I look at the LCL league website when comes to football they have a big school and small school division this what numbers count would look like if they use this year's
Big division
505. Logan , if they were to join,
465. Watkins Memorial
449. Licking His.
350. Zanesville
331. Granville
259. Licking Valley

Small division
250. Hebron Lakewood
210. Utica
201. Heath
199. Johnstown Monroe
173. Johnstown Northridge
118. Newark Catholic

Hawks1112
Varsity

Post by Hawks1112 »

Hey bobcatQB, like I said in another post on here, since the PVC is all but done,add Fort Frye to the small school division of the mvl and then add Cambridge to the big school division

BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

Hawks1112 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:08 pm Hey bobcatQB, like I said in another post on here, since the PVC is all but done,add Fort Frye to the small school division of the mvl and then add Cambridge to the big school division
Agree in regards to competiveness, hell FF would probably dominate the small division in most sports but I believe MVL is done w/ expansion for now plus FF to Coshocton would be unbearable travel for all sports though. Once you start adding so much travel, people lose interest.

Since MVL is done w/ expansion, IMO, FF needs to get w/ TVC. It would have also been nice to incorporate some PVC and ECOL schools to keep the Large/Small Divisions. Unfortunately, that ship seems to have already sunk. I think FF is better off out of PVC anyway, assuming they can land on their feet in TVC.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

The PVC is kaput after this school year. FF would be too strong in sports for the TVC. Would they opt to be independent?
Zanesville needs to make up its mind. The LCL might be a good fit.

Return to “Boys Basketball”