Jackson @ Hillsboro

toldya
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson @ Hillsboro

Post by toldya »

All American. Reality time you lose to a bottom FAC team. You lose to an OVC team. You lose to an SOC team. Honestly get a grip on reality.

92 help me here. Thus guy makes it too ez. Help him.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 pm Props to Hillsboro. Don’t take from their effort, grit and toughness tonight. They earned the win and I congratulate them.

I sat through all 3 games tonight and I can’t honestly say any player for Jackson played well in the freshman or varsity game. In the JV I thought Drew Bragg player well and Griffin Brown played pretty good. Jackson kids weren’t ready to play, blame whoever you want. Worst top to bottom performance I can remember in a good while.

I haven’t any answers. I’m just a fan with a freshman in the program. Just sitting there and watching one of those nights where no one really had it, be it Hillsboro’s effort/ preparation...whatever. Varsity was a struggle. Just sitting there I would liked to have seen Bragg or Brown get a look in that 2nd half. I think the kids mostly played hard but just didn’t seem to have the answers. Lost 3 out of 4 quarters...I think lost the 3rd by 9 points.

Gotta move forward. This is that tough time of year for a lot of teams. Gotta work, find answers and get better.

I thought the one ref was the best ref I’ve seen all season. Not sure his name.
That’s on coach if starters are struggling. Hate to have to be one to bash the coach but we got to get this figured out because this should not have happened. I don’t know much I wish I had an answer. If this was football I’d be all over it.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

toldya wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:49 pm All American. Reality time you lose to a bottom FAC team. You lose to an OVC team. You lose to an SOC team. Honestly get a grip on reality.

92 help me here. Thus guy makes it too ez. Help him.
Troll
Have you seen Jackson play this year?
Ok I take that as a no listen I could coach this team and beat Hillsboro. The talent is at a level that I personally have never seen wear the red and white. The first thing I noticed was how big and athletic they are and even the shortest one might be the best one. Someone will step up and your trolling will stop.
Last edited by allamericanironman on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Hopefully this week they got it out of them. Sure been Tough road week for the Ironmen....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Boys Basketball”