#1 Logan v #2 Wheelersburg

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: #1 Logan v #2 Wheelersburg

Post by wobycat »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:06 pm ... the thread was never about who would win between the 2 teams, it was all about both teams having a game to come up with to make 22 ... that it would be fun to have the 2 top teams in the Southeast District get together and play ... not a comparison of schedules or who would win ...just fantasizing a "why don't the powers that be with the 2 schools get together and play a game" LOL ... not happening - Logan schedules UP Rte 33 in the land of the OCC ... as much as the fans in the SE District would want to see this one it doesn't fit the criteria for Logan scheduling the last 2- 3 years ... as the thoughts are to schedule games that will prepare LHS for the OCC division 1 post season party ...
Then why did you give the edge to Logan in your earlier post and why does it say Logan vs burg in the title thread?

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Play it at jackson half way

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

This is why we can’t have nice things...

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
E High
All State

Post by E High »

Wheelersburg May catch meadowbrook/Garaway/ harvest prep in regional. Could be very interesting

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

i83 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 pm Play it at jackson half way
I’d go standing room only.
I wouldn’t even charge to park!

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

wobycat wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:05 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:06 pm ... the thread was never about who would win between the 2 teams, it was all about both teams having a game to come up with to make 22 ... that it would be fun to have the 2 top teams in the Southeast District get together and play ... not a comparison of schedules or who would win ...just fantasizing a "why don't the powers that be with the 2 schools get together and play a game" LOL ... not happening - Logan schedules UP Rte 33 in the land of the OCC ... as much as the fans in the SE District would want to see this one it doesn't fit the criteria for Logan scheduling the last 2- 3 years ... as the thoughts are to schedule games that will prepare LHS for the OCC division 1 post season party ...
Then why did you give the edge to Logan in your earlier post and why does it say Logan vs burg in the title thread?
Good grief give it a rest. Im sure it was just started for some fun conversation and not to degrade your precious wheelersburg team.

I'll take wheelersburg by 25 over Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. Is that what you wanted to hear

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Logan by 15

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Ease up wobycat. No need to jump down everyone's throat because nobody is picking Whelersburg to win this hypothetical matchup. :D

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol my bad guys

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:42 am
Ease up wobycat. No need to jump down everyone's throat because nobody is picking Whelersburg to win this hypothetical matchup. :D
I didn’t jump down anyone’s throat. Nor did I give a prediction. Frankly it’s an odd thread but I thought it was silly to say Logan would win based on their strength of schedule especially by 10 points. Then Floyd said it wasn’t about who would win but it actually was. I could care less who would win.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Bird Dog wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 am
Good grief give it a rest. Im sure it was just started for some fun conversation and not to degrade your precious wheelersburg team.

I'll take wheelersburg by 25 over Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. Is that what you wanted to hear
If you say so, I never said anything about burg winning by the way. Your response is weird.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

coin flip at Burg... Logan +6 at home. would be Great to watch regardless of the out come. Plus what a Gate this would be.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

Book it, Vince

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

If they both do have an opening, it would be beneficial for both to schedule it. Heck, even having a neutral site would bring a big gate for both teams and the host. Have it on like a Wednesday night in Chillicothe -- you'd see one big gate.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
SEOAL74
Freshman Team

Post by SEOAL74 »

bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:38 am If they both do have an opening, it would be beneficial for both to schedule it. Heck, even having a neutral site would bring a big gate for both teams and the host. Have it on like a Wednesday night in Chillicothe -- you'd see one big gate.
The Real #1and #2 teams will play at Chillicothe pretty soon when Logan takes on Chillicothe that should be a heck of a game.

Return to “Boys Basketball”