Waterboy

Re: SVC POY

Post by public_transport »

Top 15 for sure

warrior1
Waterboy

Post by warrior1 »

I think Fout should be on the first team and Bennett on the second team. Garrison should get consideration for the third team even with his injury. I just believe Adena and of course ZT should get 3-4 players on the first three teams. It is important to recognize these great players that took their teams to a higher level in our league. Again, no matter what happens this final week Mr. Cam Evans has won the SVC POY IMO. Hands down. Nothing official but my opinion.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

warrior1 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:05 pm I think Fout should be on the first team and Bennett on the second team. Garrison should get consideration for the third team even with his injury. I just believe Adena and of course ZT should get 3-4 players on the first three teams. It is important to recognize these great players that took their teams to a higher level in our league. Again, no matter what happens this final week Mr. Cam Evans has won the SVC POY IMO. Hands down. Nothing official but my opinion.
I agree and I think they will. I think

Fout
Bennett
Garrison

Evans
Nesser
Swain

All get all league honors

svcbuck
Waterboy

Post by svcbuck »

Evans- POY
McClosky
Fout
Blanton
Bennett/Nesser depends on the outcome of seaeson

Bennett/Nesser depends on outcome of season
Newland
Swain
Garrison
Little

Ruby
Davidson
Grubb
Sykes
Lightle/ McKee

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I’m gonna give it my best shot for all 3 teams

1st

Evans (POY)
Fout
Mcclosky
Blanton
Newland

2nd

Nesser
Bennett
Little
Swain
Ruby

3rd team

Garrison
Grubb
Wyman
Davidson
Lightle

My list is a combination of who I think are the best players, but also how the league will vote. Some politics on making sure every team gets a piece. There are a few kids above I personally wouldn’t have on my own list but I put them on here because of how the league typically votes.

svc_guy
Freshman Team

Post by svc_guy »

mlittle wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:30 pm I’m gonna give it my best shot for all 3 teams

1st

Evans (POY)
Fout
Mcclosky
Blanton
Newland

2nd

Nesser
Bennett
Little
Swain
Ruby

3rd team

Garrison
Grubb
Wyman
Davidson
Lightle

My list is a combination of who I think are the best players, but also how the league will vote. Some politics on making sure every team gets a piece. There are a few kids above I personally wouldn’t have on my own list but I put them on here because of how the league typically votes.
I think these names are correct. I would put Nesser on first team and Newland on Second. Also, once you get past Bennett I would say it very messy. Little, Swain, Ruby, Garrison Grubb, and Wyman could all make a strong case for second or third team. Some had stronger first halfs then second halfs of the season. The bottom line is at this point there is little difference between what each of them bring to their team. All worthy and will be on this list which really is all that matters. They deserve to be recognized.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

svc_guy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:09 am
mlittle wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:30 pm I’m gonna give it my best shot for all 3 teams

1st

Evans (POY)
Fout
Mcclosky
Blanton
Newland

2nd

Nesser
Bennett
Little
Swain
Ruby

3rd team

Garrison
Grubb
Wyman
Davidson
Lightle

I think these names are correct. I would put Nesser on first team and Newland on Second. Also, once you get past Bennett I would say it very messy. Little, Swain, Ruby, Garrison Grubb, and Wyman could all make a strong case for second or third team. Some had stronger first halfs then second halfs of the season. The bottom line is at this point there is little difference between what each of them bring to their team. All worthy and will be on this list which really is all that matters. They deserve to be recognized.

Yeah I basically flipped a coin with Nesser/Newland. I would would put Nesser on 1st but I think the league will vote Newland

public_transport
Waterboy

Post by public_transport »

No offense meant for the kids but lightle and Davidson shouldn’t be anywhere near that list

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Same could be said for that second team list

No offense

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

public_transport wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 am No offense meant for the kids but lightle and Davidson shouldn’t be anywhere near that list
Both of those kids do a lot for their teams that don’t get highlighted on the stat sheet. Both are great defenders and their teams wouldn’t be where they are in the standings without them.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

Cam Evans had 30 again @ Ironton tonight to help lead his team to another victory. Zane Trace is now 13-0 in their conference and are league champions. Congratulations!

Return to “Boys Basketball”