Jackson vs. Wheelersburg round 2

allamericanironman
All Conference

Jackson vs. Wheelersburg round 2

Post by allamericanironman »

Who would like to see round two up on the hill at Jackson. This would serve us both well let’s trade opponents and get it on!?! Just an idea what are your thoughts?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson vs. Wheelersburg round 2

Post by Ironman92 »

Sadly, Burg would likely win.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:54 pm Sadly, Burg would likely win.
We both need it I don’t care who wins! It’s about getting ready for the big game. It needs to be played for all the right reasons. Who gets us better Athens or burg?
I posted it for fun but could it happen?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Burg would win because in the second matchup they wouldn’t go away from Holden in the 4th qtr and would not blow a 15 point lead which they did in the first game. Burg kept jacking up threes when they had by far the best player on the court that Jackson had no one that could guard him once he got the ball in the paint.

Plus, you can’t just schedule a second game with an opponent just because.

BBALL99
Freshman Team

Post by BBALL99 »

Lol...burg is better...

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

While we’re at it, how about they meet two to three times in football as well! :o :o :o

allamericanironman
All Conference

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 pm While we’re at it, how about they meet two to three times in football as well! :o :o :o
They tried that with the 7th grade how did those two games work out?

Burg96
Waterboy

Post by Burg96 »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 pm While we’re at it, how about they meet two to three times in football as well! :o :o :o
You know you don’t have much of an argument when you resort to using Jr. High scores to try and prove a point LOL
Last edited by Burg96 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Plus, you can’t just schedule a second game with an opponent just because.
[/quote]

Please explain to me why you can’t play another team if Jackson drops Athens doesn’t burg have an open spot this year?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 pm
We both need it I don’t care who wins! It’s about getting ready for the big game. It needs to be played for all the right reasons. Who gets us better Athens or burg?
Sounds like an insult to Athens. Like, you feel Athens should feel lucky to even be at the same gym as Jackson. Ouch.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Burg96 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am
allamericanironman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm
You know you’ve lost an argument when you resort to using Jr. scores to try and prove a point LOL
Well that’s the only two that played each other twice yes I think our jv should play twice and any other grades should as well don’t you think that makes us better? Do I really have to ask that question? These b-ball teams should play twice if they can. I can’t be the only person that thinks this? This is like the first thread that I’ve ever started and I think that it would get more attention but I guess it’s a bad idea!

allamericanironman
All Conference

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 am
Sounds like an insult to Athens. Like, you feel Athens should feel lucky to even be at the same gym as Jackson. Ouch.
Absolutely not meant no disrespect just don’t know if it’s gonna be played? As of no game is canceled right?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:08 am

Absolutely not meant no disrespect just don’t know if it’s gonna be played? As of no game is canceled right?
I’m sure both teams want to play, I’d bet it’s already scheduled, but neither AD felt it important enough to run the date by you first to make sure it was ok.

allamericanironman
All Conference

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 am
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:08 am

I’m sure both teams want to play, I’d bet it’s already scheduled, but neither AD felt it important enough to run the date by you first to make sure it was ok.
See if they did reschedule You wouldn’t get the privilege of speaking with me tonight. Your welcome sir Barlow!

BBALL99
Freshman Team

Post by BBALL99 »

Cancel the rest of the season...2 premier programs play whatever games they have left

allamericanironman
All Conference

BBALL99 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 am Cancel the rest of the season...2 premier programs play whatever games they have left
Won’t happen burg doesn’t want a loss. Tanner would be overwhelmed greedy and in foul trouble before half. Jackson would feed off the home court advantage. Burg would quit and be beat by 20. Burg would do good to shot 60% from the ft line. Davis owns the paint tanner will be bullied and frustrated not being able to dominate the boards. We have personal changes since the game at the burg. We have tanners number not only would you get beat it would be bad. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Marrow would outcoach a lost burg team with their star player on the bench Fouled out by the end of third. Little man plays d at home fellas and he is a baller he can drive at will and is in a different league when he is on. Burg has no chance at the furnace next year without Holden it’s gonna be ugly. They will never play they don’t have the guts. There will be no trash talking from my classy Ironmen and burg will have that trashy mouth zipped shut that makes me want to throw up all the little kids looking up to these players burg must not have much of a coach to allow that. That bad attitude is infectious and that’s the reason why my Ironmen will win because burg is their own worst enemy that will get them T’d up quick as your head spins at the furnace. That’s how I see it. Burg 32 Jax 52

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 am
BBALL99 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 am Cancel the rest of the season...2 premier programs play whatever games they have left
Won’t happen burg doesn’t want a loss. Tanner would be overwhelmed greedy and in foul trouble before half. Jackson would feed off the home court advantage. Burg would quit and be beat by 20. Burg would do good to shot 60% from the ft line. Davis owns the paint tanner will be bullied and frustrated not being able to dominate the boards. We have personal changes since the game at the burg. We have tanners number not only would you get beat it would be bad. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Marrow would outcoach a lost burg team with their star player on the bench Fouled out by the end of third. Little man plays d at home fellas and he is a baller he can drive at will and is in a different league when he is on. Burg has no chance at the furnace next year without Holden it’s gonna be ugly. They will never play they don’t have the guts. There will be no trash talking from my classy Ironmen and burg will have that trashy mouth zipped shut that makes me want to throw up all the little kids looking up to these players burg must not have much of a coach to allow that. That bad attitude is infectious and that’s the reason why my Ironmen will win because burg is their own worst enemy that will get them T’d up quick as your head spins at the furnace. That’s how I see it. Burg 32 Jax 52
Holden and Truitt spent most of the first half on the bench in foul trouble last night at Waverly. Ask the Tigers how that worked out for them. Burg not only maintained their lead but extended it without those two on the floor. The Pirates have MANY weapons to turn to.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Gentlemen the problem is obvious. Football did not have concussion protocol when all American played.

My advice would be bed rest for all American with no electronic devices.

Furthermore be careful what you wish for. The wood shed is not a place to play.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Son, get out of your Mom’s basement, stop playing video games and come up to the real world. You live in your fantasy games world.

SMDFH!!!

allamericanironman
All Conference

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 am

Son, get out of your Mom’s basement, stop playing video games and come up to the real world. You live in your fantasy games world.

SMDFH!!!
Easy on the insults. This is my very own first thread and I’m gonna have some fun with it. If you would like to meet me since you made this personal I’m your huckleberry today.ive been in over 100 matches and only lost one I challenge you to meet me at the ymca we shut the door I might take it easy on you if you apologize nicely. Go ahead pm me. Now if you can’t do that you should have the common decency to apologize. This is a fictional post (that means fake) so just laugh and go on right or better yet put your own version down on MY thread. I rather enjoy bullies they express the true heart of a coward. If anyone would like to watch we can film it and sell copies. Either way I can assure you I will not be intimidated. I need you to sign a waiver that you are willing. I hope they don’t ban me for posting this we can keep it a secret. I am a professional and will act accordingly I will not try to hurt you. I feel sorry for bullies but what is coming out of the burg lately has really let me down because I am a fan of your program. I will not be upset either way but I would enjoy the challenge.

Return to “Boys Basketball”