SEOPS H

Re: SEO POY (All 72 Teams)

Post by VetteMan »

Bo Myers, Logan H.S.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I have not seen Bo Myers but Holden leads in almost every statistic compared with each other. He's averaged a double double in every game, even in the games he's only played a half. To me it's Holden, without doubt. The only argument meyers has is his schedule may be a little tougher but not enough to sway the vote.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Which one makes his team and team mates better ? Have not seen all but some may lack that ability . Great players will see the big picture. Not going to call POY yet . I will try and see all that is mentioned if possible then give my 2 cents worth .

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

wobycat wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 pm I have not seen Bo Myers but Holden leads in almost every statistic compared with each other. He's averaged a double double in every game, even in the games he's only played a half. To me it's Holden, without doubt. The only argument meyers has is his schedule may be a little tougher but not enough to sway the vote.
Schedule "may be a little tougher"?? It's really not even close.

But, you pick Holden, you're a Bufg fan. I say Myers, but I'm a Logan fan. We're obviously going to pick our own guy lol.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I would also say Ethan Heller of Sheridan on this list as one of the best.

tnichols10
Waterboy

Post by tnichols10 »

I would say Myers or Holden and then Cam Evans right behind them. Cam Evans is only a junior and he took a huge step this year in his perimeter shooting. Averaging 25 ppg.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

This district has some really talented players. I’m not sure you could go wrong with any of the players listed.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Oops. I added one and it reser the poll

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:37 pm I would also say Ethan Heller of Sheridan on this list as one of the best.
Why ? He may not even be the best PG . The list of POY is a very short list .

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

So what is your criteria for POY?

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Truth&fiction wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:24 pm
Chieftain2009 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:37 pm I would also say Ethan Heller of Sheridan on this list as one of the best.
Leads his VERY good team on the floor. Plays both ends well. Shoots it well. Makes his teammates better. I think that's POY criteria.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

http://ohhoops.org/player-rankings/2019-player-rank/

Holden 12th ranked recruit in Ohio according to this site

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:02 pm
Leads his VERY good team on the floor. Plays both ends well. Shoots it well. Makes his teammates better. I think that's POY criteria.
Well that can be said for a number of players . This is a similar thread that was going around a while back and the list kept getting longer . I'm not going to go into why I question because that's not what I do or like . You are entitled to your opinion and listing him is ok but it's really down to 2 and the rest is feel me good nominations . Sheridan is a very good team and I will not take that away from your belief. Have you seen The Generals play this year or are you going on someone else insight . Do not get me wrong I agree about all the time with your post . We can continue to grow the list but like I said it'd down to 2 well maybe 3 . Holden with the team record PROBABLY WILL GET THE NOD. Very good player with a D1 scholarship .

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Truth&fiction wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Well that can be said for a number of players . This is a similar thread that was going around a while back and the list kept getting longer . I'm not going to go into why I question because that's not what I do or like . You are entitled to your opinion and listing him is ok but it's really down to 2 and the rest is feel me good nominations . Sheridan is a very good team and I will not take that away from your belief. Have you seen The Generals play this year or are you going on someone else insight . Do not get me wrong I agree about all the time with your post . We can continue to grow the list but like I said it'd down to 2 well maybe 3 . Holden with the team record PROBABLY WILL GET THE NOD. Very good player with a D1 scholarship .
Where does Holden have a scholarship from?

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

VisionQuest wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 pm

He is committed to Wright State.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

BigBlueNation wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:38 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 pm
He is committed to Wright State.
Nice!! Thank you.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I haven't seen Sheridan play this year. I saw Ethan Heller play a lot during the AAU season. I agree with you that this is essentially down to 2 players (Holden & Myers). But, if there is a list with the top 10 or 11 players in the SE District, he has to be on the list. That's all I was saying.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:13 pm

I haven't seen Sheridan play this year. I saw Ethan Heller play a lot during the AAU season. I agree with you that this is essentially down to 2 players (Holden & Myers). But, if there is a list with the top 10 or 11 players in the SE District, he has to be on the list. That's all I was saying.
ok that's your opinion and I will respect that . My opinion is still the same ( He may not even be the best PG )

Return to “Boys Basketball”