South Webster @ Oak Hill 2/8

art_vandelay
SE

Re: South Webster @ Oak Hill 2/8

Post by art_vandelay »

Tough loss for Webster but sounded like a great game. Jeeps head in to tourney draw where they could end up anywhere from the 4-7 seed despite being one of top teams in their sectional. Even at 11-9, I'd put them up against any of the TVC teams, including Trimble. Webster would go about 18-2 with a TVC schedule this year.

As for the Darby incident, I wasn't there. But I have a hard time believing a kid would intentionally make physical contact with a ref and not be immediately ejected and subject to a multiple-game suspension. I can't tell if this is just swanker messing around, or if he being serious.*

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Rosco wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:54 am I was not at the game. I only stated if it occurred and could be substantiated by film then disciplinary action should follow. If he did nothing then you move on. What in the wide world of sports is wrong with that opinion? I think it is reasonable to expect that of any coach regardless of school.
You really don’t think the official would have address it right then. Getting slap in the middle of a ball game :roll:

You can't handle the truth
Watson45
Riding the Bench

Post by Watson45 »

This game needs to be sent out public on HUDL so we can all see if he slapped a ref in the freaking teeth or not!

Haha. This back and forth has had me laughing all morning. Sounds like an awesome game though.

Return to “Boys Basketball”