Jackson vs Chillicothe 2/9

bvmv4life
All Conference

Re: Jackson vs Chillicothe 2/9

Post by bvmv4life »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm
bvmv4life wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:53 pm Just think Chillicothe will probably be alot better next yr...but the FAC is a strong conference.....I coach the 8th grade Cavs.....still kinda bummed we lost yesterday....I guess missing 10 of 21 free throws will do that to you especially losing by 2pts.....anyways......good luck to Jackson the rest of the season....great to meet Ironman92 as well!
Didn’t realize you coached the 8th grade
Yes sir......went 14-3 ....

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:53 pm 92 not a bad list of nice victories. Three out of four are good victories. The nice thing is Jackson still can get a nice victory if they beat Athens. I am picking the Red over Athens. Bloom Carrol was not an exciting victory sorry. Athens gives Jackson a chance hot elevate the league.

Jackson has coaching on its side. Good luck next weekend.

Good luck I the tourney to the FAC.
I think you were replying to poo bear. I didn’t list anything

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:53 pm 92 not a bad list of nice victories. Three out of four are good victories. The nice thing is Jackson still can get a nice victory if they beat Athens. I am picking the Red over Athens. Bloom Carrol was not an exciting victory sorry. Athens gives Jackson a chance hot elevate the league.

Jackson has coaching on its side. Good luck next weekend.

Good luck I the tourney to the FAC.

Very solid ! Especially the win over Logan . I’ll stick by the FAC being the best conference

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Ahh sorry 92. I should know you would not call Bloom a significant victory. Only poo would call beating the 7th place team in an e team league meaningful. Once again I am sorry 92.

Poo I like the way you avoid facts. Like Blooms record. I like how you ignore the fact that Chillicothe also lost to Logan. Those are two good teams. Jackson had a chance to prove they could play up to that level. They failed.

Now on to the Athens game. It would be a nice victory. Remember Jackson should beat Athens.

You can't claim the league is strong due to Chillicothe. The rest of you have to advance to at least district finals before baseball season starts.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm Ahh sorry 92. I should know you would not call Bloom a significant victory. Only poo would call beating the 7th place team in an e team league meaningful. Once again I am sorry 92.

Poo I like the way you avoid facts. Like Blooms record. I like how you ignore the fact that Chillicothe also lost to Logan. Those are two good teams. Jackson had a chance to prove they could play up to that level. They failed.

Now on to the Athens game. It would be a nice victory. Remember Jackson should beat Athens.

You can't claim the league is strong due to Chillicothe. The rest of you have to advance to at least district finals before baseball season starts.
Fair enough . Someone other than Athens better advance to the convo or the tvc Ohio is weak. Someone other than Wheelersburg better make a run or the soc is weak . I’ll be watching all this closely .

Return to “Boys Basketball”