pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sheridan @ Logan

Post by pfloyd »

Logan 71
Sheridan 61 Final

Heller 32
Bo 35
Last edited by pfloyd on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm Logan 71
Sheridan 61 Final

Heller 32
Bo 35
WOW! Can't wait to read their ind stats.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Great win tonight for the Chieftains!!

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Great win tonight Chiefs! Way to grind out a win. Bo had a great game with three slams. Heller was amazing to watch as well.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Good win for Logan

Treyman3
Freshman Team

Post by Treyman3 »

Yeah that 3rd slam was fantastic with the Sheridan defense walking off the floor! Wow! But seriously, Myers played a great game, his length and athleticism on defense created a couple huge turnovers to get then in control of game. Generals battled back, missed some easy opportunities around the rim in 2nd half that hurt. Fun game to watch in a great environment.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

One of The best basketball games I’ve seen in five years.

Live Like A Champion!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Sounded like that was a fun one to watch

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Logan just better but Sheridan will be a factor in the tournament.

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Treyman3 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:26 pm Yeah that 3rd slam was fantastic with the Sheridan defense walking off the floor! Wow! But seriously, Myers played a great game, his length and athleticism on defense created a couple huge turnovers to get then in control of game. Generals battled back, missed some easy opportunities around the rim in 2nd half that hurt. Fun game to watch in a great environment.
I didn’t say all three slams were in the face of an immense, pressuring defensive....now did I? It brought the crowd to their feet at the end of a hard fought game. Much like Heller did for Sheridan with his 3/4 court heave at the half. The way I see it, my young son enjoyed it and that is enough for me.

I know Bo scored 35 last night. Anyone know what his career high score is for a single game?

Treyman3
Freshman Team

Post by Treyman3 »

Chief02 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am
Treyman3 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:26 pm Yeah that 3rd slam was fantastic with the Sheridan defense walking off the floor! Wow! But seriously, Myers played a great game, his length and athleticism on defense created a couple huge turnovers to get then in control of game. Generals battled back, missed some easy opportunities around the rim in 2nd half that hurt. Fun game to watch in a great environment.
I didn’t say all three slams were in the face of an immense, pressuring defensive....now did I? It brought the crowd to their feet at the end of a hard fought game. Much like Heller did for Sheridan with his 3/4 court heave at the half. The way I see it, my young son enjoyed it and that is enough for me.

I know Bo scored 35 last night. Anyone know what his career high score is for a single game?
I'm just not a big fan of a player going down and scoring when the other 9 players had stopped playing and were basically shaking hands. But I'm glad your young son enjoyed it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just like boxing you need to defend the whole time or you just might receive a combination for the knockout punch. 35 might be his high for this year but can't remember what his career high is.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Treyman3 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm

I'm just not a big fan of a player going down and scoring when the other 9 players had stopped playing and were basically shaking hands. But I'm glad your young son enjoyed it.
8 players had stopped playing. One of Bo’s teammates was still playing as he decided to pass the ball to Bo who had a clear intention of scoring. But I get your point. 🤣

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

That's not really true. Sheridan went down and scored another bucket at the buzzer right after that.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Last night was his career high. His career high before that was against Gahanna when he had 34.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

That's not really true. Sheridan went down and scored another bucket at the buzzer right after that.
Too bad that doesn’t fit the crybaby narrative, so we'll stick with everyone stopped playing and both teams had already shaken hands and started talking in the locker room when the dunk happened.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

So a player steals the ball, players congratulates each other on a heck of a play while the player goes down and scores. Other team comes back and scores while players are already in the lock room talking. Sounds like the bench already left or the bench was on the floor when Sheridan scored at the buzzer.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Treyman3
Freshman Team

Post by Treyman3 »

Chiefton, I don't know what game you were watching but the LAST bucket of the game was Myers, going down and dunking on his own as the other 9 players were walking off the court shaking hands.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Treyman3 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am

Chiefton, I don't know what game you were watching but the LAST bucket of the game was Myers, going down and dunking on his own as the other 9 players were walking off the court shaking hands.
Treyman, I don't know what game YOU were watching. The last bucket of the game was right after Bo's dunk. Ethan Heller took it down the floor and drained a 3 at the buzzer as everyone was walking off the court to shake hands!

Return to “Boys Basketball”