2019 Statewide District Finals → State Finals Brackets (Div I, II, III & IV) Updates and Scores Thread

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: 2019 Statewide District Finals → State Finals Brackets (Div I, II, III & IV) Updates and Scores Thread

Post by LucasDavenport »

Goodnight everyone and God Bless.

If you ever need anything please message me.

LucasDavenport signing off.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: 2019 Statewide District Finals → State Finals Brackets (Div I, II, III & IV) Updates and Scores Thread

Post by pfloyd »

Thanks LD ...

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Congrats to all the champs!!

Pfloyd....i think the Peake will be in your preseason elite 8

Almost time for Stanley Cup playoffs...Go Lightning!!!

Have a great and safe summer everyone!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

OHHS old timer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:02 pm Congrats to all the champs!!

Pfloyd....i think the Peake will be in your preseason elite 8

Almost time for Stanley Cup playoffs...Go Lightning!!!

Have a great and safe summer everyone!!
... take care OHHS old timer ! ... you may right on that about the 'Peake ! stay tuned ...

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Thanks Lucas to you, Matt, Pfloyd, and FANOSPORTS for all the updates throughout the Convo, as well as the State. Had a knee flareup on me and wasn't even able to make it every night as usual to the Convo. You did a very good job throughout the tournament.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:14 pm Thanks Lucas to you, Matt, Pfloyd, and FANOSPORTS for all the updates throughout the Convo, as well as the State. Had a knee flareup on me and wasn't even able to make it every night as usual to the Convo. You did a very good job throughout the tournament.
... it WAS a good year/season for hoops VetteMan ! ... I'll work on the Elite 8 Pre Season rankings ... get them out in the next few weeks - give us ALL something to "agree to disagree" about for the summer (and beyond)" ! LOL ...

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Thanks again Pfloyd! Really appreciate what you do throughout the season, as well as the tournament. Looking forward to your Elite 8 Pre Season rankings.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The D1 state final was a coaching duel. The two best coaches in Ohio

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Thanks all. It's track and baseball and softball time for me. Practice hard for the coming season young men. Fall will be here before you know it. Also I noticed all the champs are also pretty good football schools too. Except maybe HP.

Return to “Boys Basketball”