3/10 3PM Zane Trace (20-4) v Fairfield Union (16-8)

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: 3/10 3PM Zane Trace (20-4) v Fairfield Union (16-8)

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Spartan12 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 pm This was a fun game to watch. Congratulations to Fairfield Union on a nice season. They have a lot of very good players!!!

I’ve read a lot of the comments on here about the game with a lot of predictions. I think it may have been 50/50 on the predictions.

Now let’s talk about Zane Trace! These kids show so much heart and passion when they play the game. How can you not enjoy watching them play this great game?

I’ve read some comments about the coaching staffs. Someone told me that Fairfield Union has 3 Varsity coaches on their staff!! Wow. Impressive. I’ve been told all of them have been very good coaches!!

That leads me to my final point. I really haven’t read much of anything about Coach Gary Kellough on these posts. Yea, some but I seen more posts about how the other teams assistant coaches were going to be the difference.

Well, I beg to differ. The Zane Trace Coach is like fine 🍷 wine. He gets better with age. When he came back to ZT he told many that his teams were going to win league, sectional and districts , etc. The man has a vision and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he’s one of not many that has won a state championship!

Credit goes to the kids that work so hard for Coach Kellough but wow does his kids play hard. He just knows how to win. Congrats Zane Trace Pioneers! Very proud of all of you.
I agree. I saw more posts about FU coaching.

Gary is a HOF coach and LEGEND. I think this makes 6 district titles?

warrior1
Waterboy

Post by warrior1 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:25 am
Spartan12 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 pm This was a fun game to watch. Congratulations to Fairfield Union on a nice season. They have a lot of very good players!!!

I’ve read a lot of the comments on here about the game with a lot of predictions. I think it may have been 50/50 on the predictions.

Now let’s talk about Zane Trace! These kids show so much heart and passion when they play the game. How can you not enjoy watching them play this great game?

I’ve read some comments about the coaching staffs. Someone told me that Fairfield Union has 3 Varsity coaches on their staff!! Wow. Impressive. I’ve been told all of them have been very good coaches!!

That leads me to my final point. I really haven’t read much of anything about Coach Gary Kellough on these posts. Yea, some but I seen more posts about how the other teams assistant coaches were going to be the difference.

Well, I beg to differ. The Zane Trace Coach is like fine 🍷 wine. He gets better with age. When he came back to ZT he told many that his teams were going to win league, sectional and districts , etc. The man has a vision and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he’s one of not many that has won a state championship!

Credit goes to the kids that work so hard for Coach Kellough but wow does his kids play hard. He just knows how to win. Congrats Zane Trace Pioneers! Very proud of all of you.

Yea sir. That is correct. He is getting closer to the 500 win mark, but I’m sure all that he cares about right now is New Philadelphia !

BlueDuck
Riding the Bench

Post by BlueDuck »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:25 am

This was his first at ZT. He had 5 at Chillicothe or was he somewhere before Zane Trace?

25th Street NW
Varsity

Post by 25th Street NW »

I may be wrong on this, but I think it is Kellough's 33rd year as a Head Coach.
Zane Trace (23), Chillicothe (7), Miami Trace (2) and Logan (1)

Return to “Boys Basketball”