Sunday Basketball :30 @ the Convo ! D4's in the house !- the Round House !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Sunday Basketball :30 @ the Convo ! D4's in the house !- the Round House !

Post by pfloyd »

Sunday Matinee into the evening performances D4 District Semi - Finals !

2:00 New Boston vs South Webster
3:45 Trimble vs Peebles
5:30 Coal Grove vs Fairfield Leesburg
7:15 Whiteoak vs Waterford

... going to be a "fun" day at the Convo ! South Webster vs New Boston our second rematch of the first week at the Convo - as last year South Webster defeated the Tigers of Coach Cox in the opening round action to move on to District final play ... Last year the Tigers had to wear the OU throwback jersey's as they brought the wrong home/away jersey - what a mess in changing up the players numbers on my napkin stat sheet ! LOL - it's all good ! new post season ! same 2 TEAMS !! BOTH seeking to move on in the one and done season ! ...

Trimble with Coach Howie Caldwell courtside ! Howie courtside is worth the price of admission ! - outstanding coach who has once again squeezed every ouch of "game" outta his TEAM ... no one better that Howie at motivating, teaching the game of basketball - Brayden Weber/Jeremiah Brown/Blake Guffey are highlighted on my NS sheet ... Looking forward to getting my first look at the Peebles Indians - young and talented are written on top of my napkin stat sheet ... should be a great matchup !!! Indians vs the Tomcats ...

Coach Vanderhoof has engineered another excellent season by the Hornets ... I saw CG beat Oak Hill @ Oak Hill - excellent basketball TEAM - not many D4 lineups in SEOhio can match the talent & strength of CG - Aaron Music/Cory Borders/Evan Gannon/Jaylen McKenzie/Payton Smith - outstanding ... Fairfield Leesburg out of the SHAC ... they coming riding into SE Ohio from the wild wild West - west of Rte 23 ... looking forward to seeing what Fairfield brings to the court today and what they have returning next season ...

Whiteoak - another SHAC anomaly - most of us in the SE Ohio only get to see the SHAC when they roll into the Convo ... another learning experience for pfloyd ... Waterford has been a fixture at the Convo the last 5-6 years going to be fun seeing the new faces who have put WHS BACK courtside for Basketball :30 ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sunday Basketball :30 @ the Convo ! D4's in the house !- the Round House !

Post by pfloyd »

... snow falling steadily in the the Hocking Hills right now ... safe travels to all headed to and from the Convo in Athens today ... leave home early, get there safe, take your time getting back home after the games ... pfloyd will being hitting the road about noon'ish ... doors open around 1'ish ... BE SAFE !!! it's a great day of hoops - keep it that way !!! ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... shoutout to Lou Horvath the Voice o SEOhio Hoops and Basketball :30 ! the "usual cast of characters" in the Cheap Seats greatly appreciated the Lou Donuts yesterday ! thank you ... see you in a little while courtside !

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Safe travels Pfloyd!

You wear the white hat for the first game today and I will wear the black hat.

My name turned green last night — Must have passed some kind of test or mattash expects pizza from the Rohr room not sure ....

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Pfloyd, my boys had the Convo jitters starting out their contest today,but; came back to make a game of it. Poor Weston Browning our point guard never came out a minute and for the first time all season I think he was getting a little weary toward the end. None the less my Indians forced it to the limit. Foul trouble kind of hurt us on the defensive end at times ,but; coach was able to offense ,defense the manpower to give us a chance at the end with a buzzer beater. Congrats to coach Arey and his tribe and Congrats to Howie and company moving forward. Hope you enjoyed Pfloyd.

Return to “Boys Basketball”