Longest Drive to the Convo

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Longest Drive to the Convo

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

beaverlover wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:11 am
Swanker Pine wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:41 pm SW to Athens is probably about an hour. Not too bad. Out top of the ridge in Jackson Furnace was suddenly ice and we almost didn’t make it home. Looked like Jackie Boggs going into turn 1 sideways!
Lol!as an avid late model man,love the Jackie Boggs reference. Props to u my friend. Also around a 40 minute drive for us.
Swanker Pine has hit over 50 LM races in my best season to date. As much as I love SW basketball, I love racing more. I've watched Jackie Race all over this country.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
beaverlover
SE

Re: Longest Drive to the Convo

Post by beaverlover »

Swanker Pine wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:01 pm
beaverlover wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:11 am
Swanker Pine wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:41 pm SW to Athens is probably about an hour. Not too bad. Out top of the ridge in Jackson Furnace was suddenly ice and we almost didn’t make it home. Looked like Jackie Boggs going into turn 1 sideways!
Lol!as an avid late model man,love the Jackie Boggs reference. Props to u my friend. Also around a 40 minute drive for us.
Swanker Pine has hit over 50 LM races in my best season to date. As much as I love SW basketball, I love racing more. I've watched Jackie Race all over this country.
Same here bud.I love HS basketball but also Love my dirt racing and im a huge 4B fan. At convo right now,but I'm ready for dirt to fly next Friday at Atomic Speedway.

Return to “Boys Basketball”