Coach Lisath and Northridge Advance

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Coach Lisath and Northridge Advance

Post by danicalifornia »

Coach Jeff Lisath and his Northridge Polar Bears won a D2 District Title over Cincinnati Taft last night, 60-58.

I know this is at least his 2nd District Title since taking over. Pretty awesome accomplishment, especially in the SW District.

Congratulations Coach!

tigercat1
Varsity

Re: Coach Lisath and Northridge Advance

Post by tigercat1 »

Congratulations to Coach Lisath and the Northridge Polar Bears!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to a GREAT TROJAN and his team.......winning a district title in the SW district, any division, is quite an accomplishment. The 1988 State Champion Trojans won the Dayton Regional. Jeff was on the PHS coaching staff that year.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Congratulations to one of the classiest coaches I know ! - Coach Lisath ... outsanding coaches/teachers of the game get it done wherever they take their talents ! ... wishing nothing but the best for Coach Lisath and his Northridge Polar Bears heading to Regional play this next week !!! - pfloyd

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to Coach Jeff Lisath and his Northridge team on there win over Cincinnati Taft.

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Sorry guys I'm just seeing this. Thank you very much! We battled hard all season, jumping from D3 to D2 was quite a challenge; however our kids believed in something greater than the game and we were able to get to the Regional Finals for the first time in school history since 1945 losing to eventual State Champions Trotwood Madison who has been our nemesis for the past two years. Blessed with a great group of kids that learned how to put team first. I believe we are two years away from getting there..."Lord willing and the Creek don't rise". Although I love playing at UD and Trent Arena, nothing beats "Basketball 30 @ The Convo"...I appreciate the shout out! I love checking in on the SE throughout the year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”