D3 SE District Finals ... Basketball :30 "Lights Out @ The Convo!" ...3/9 ... smiling !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

D3 SE District Finals ... Basketball :30 "Lights Out @ The Convo!" ...3/9 ... smiling !

Post by pfloyd »

After watching a couple of excellent games in the D4 District Finals Thursday night , I'm looking for MORE good hoops action today Saturday 3/9 with the D3's taking the court !!! I'm dressed ! My Napkin Stat sheets are filled out ! Got my Beasts of the SouthEast pullover on ... pencils, twizzlers, cough drops, PASS ... I'm pacing ... reading/rereading old threads, memorized the D3 District Program LOL ... talk about anxious !!! I don't even have a "horse in the race"!!! ...

6:00pm

Adena vs the Peake

8:00pm

Wheelersburg vs Alexander

... safe travels to ALL attending ! Best of Luck to all Teams/players/coaches this evening !!! ... Who goes to the Sweet 16 ? Who comes back to the Convo for the 3rd and final week of the 3 Weeks of the Convo ? !!!!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: D3 SE District Finals ... Basketball :30 "Lights Out @ The Convo!" ...3/9 ... smiling !

Post by LucasDavenport »

My wife and I will be there early and hopefully occupy
2 of the seats a few rows below you.

The next 30 hours should be a blast.

Next week the schedule changed as Sheridan’s girls play Thursday evening in the Schott

Tuesday D4
Wednesday D2
Thursday D3.

Tri-State is all over it!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: D3 SE District Finals ... Basketball :30 "Lights Out @ The Convo!" ...3/9 ... smiling !

Post by pfloyd »

Adena Warriors

Zach Fout (6-3) sr
Jarrett Garrison (6-3) so
Logan Bennett (6-4) so
Preston Sykes (6-1) so
Caleb Fogelsong (6-4) sr
Nate Throckmorton (5-10) so

Jacob Shipley (6-0) so

......... VS

Chesapeake Panthers

Austin Jackson (6-0) jr
Trent Dearth (5-10) so
Levi Blankenship (5-10) fr
Tylan Hutchison (6-4) jr
Eli Archer (6-4) so

Nathan Cox (6-0) so
Travis Grim (5-9) so
Josh Cox (6-3) jr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wheelersburg Pirates

Trent Salyers (6-1) sr
Dustin Darnell (5-10) sr
Connor Mullins (6-1) sr
JJ Truit (6-3) so
Tanner Holden (6-6) sr

Matthew Miller (5-10) so
Justin Salyers (6-1) sr
Carter McCorkle (6-4) so

......VS

Alexander Spartans

JK Kearns (5-10) jr
Stone Markins (6-3) sr
Dylan Mecum (6-1) sr
Kam Riley (5-11) sr
Caleb Terry (6-10) jr

Kaleb Easley (5-9) jr
Matt Brown (6-0) jr
Luke Chapman (6-1) jr

... good luck !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 am My wife and I will be there early and hopefully occupy
2 of the seats a few rows below you.

The next 30 hours should be a blast.

Next week the schedule changed as Sheridan’s girls play Thursday evening in the Schott

Tuesday D4
Wednesday D2
Thursday D3.

Tri-State is all over it!
... I will be able to make the D4's on Tuesday, the D2's on Wednesday but have a school related work commitment Thursday night :cry: ... I have to speak to a Cancer Support group on Saturday evening at 6pm - I'll miss the D2 regional final game Saturday night BUT I will see the D4 final Friday night and the D3 Saturday afternoon ...

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

We will allow it.

See you soon.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I've been pacing the house all afternoon !!! when Mickey's hand goes to 4pm I'm outta here ! might as well pace in the Round House or better yet pass the time with Lou & Frank at the scorer's table ...

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Bring an umbrella. Lots of rain heading our way

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:29 pm Bring an umbrella. Lots of rain heading our way
... will do !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I can't even wait until Mickey's hands get to 4pm ... I'm packing up and leaving LOL ... safe travels all around to/from A'town !!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Very good Preview Pfloyd. Looking forward to your wrapup and stats on both games.

Return to “Boys Basketball”