Waverly basketball 2019

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Re: Waverly basketball 2019

Post by Ukfanatic »

I think Waverly will be very good and should be the favorites in a very different soc 2 next year. I believe Trey will be the leader and we will see him really take games over. I think Peyton will start at the 2 guard and will provide that in your jock defense the Tiger fans have come to love. You either start three guards with stulley or you bring him as your first guy off the bench. Him and Trey will cause havoc on teams trying to pressure the ball. If smallwood improves any at all it will give the TIgers a major presence in the paint along with Futhey Shanks and Brown. Phoenix Wolfe will be in the mix if healthy as will gaige wheeler.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Waverly basketball 2019

Post by smurray »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 am
Tigersfan2019 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:14 am Waverly should be right there for the soc title... There actually going to have some size this year along with 2 reallly good.
Grauds and trey and Stalley. Whats everyone else thinks

Tanner Smallwood
Zeke brown
Payton Shoemaker and Hayden shanks

So heres my starting five for Waverly next season
1 Trey Robertson
2 Marcum Stalley
3 Hayden shanks
4 Zeke brown
5 Tanner Smallwood
6 Man Payton shoemaker
Couple other guys coming off the bench cant think of them but they will be pretty good...
Futhey will be in there somewhere

This summer will determine a lot. 8-9 guys, maybe more working/fighting for a starting spot. Another year with a deep bench. Possibly a 10 man rotation.
I mentioned guard play will be very good and deep without mentioning names, with the key to how good Waverly can be coming from the bigs.

Return to “Boys Basketball”