"Thank you"- to the Jackson players/coaches and radio crew - pfloyd

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

"Thank you"- to the Jackson players/coaches and radio crew - pfloyd

Post by pfloyd »

Before the FU vs ZT game the entire Jackson TEAM and coaching staff came up to the Cheap Seats - Nevan Yates led the team in shaking pfloyd's hand along with Coach Morrow & his fine staff ... I thanked them all, wished them all the best in their game today ... thank you Coach Morrow ... this old man will not forget ... much respect to you, your staff and those young men ... on the biggest day of their season, at the Convo ... they take the time to wish ME well for tomorrow's scans/tests at the James and thank me for what I do for high school hoops ... Dan Morrow ! there isn't ANYONE I have met who doesn't think the world of YOU, and the class act that YOU are ... WE only know each other in passing and from our shared love of the sport of high school basketball BUT I am glad we have met, and I'm sure we WILL talk Jackson hoops for years to come ... thank you for the kind words ...

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: "Thank you"- to the Jackson players/coaches and radio crew - pfloyd

Post by VetteMan »

I agree Pfloyd, Dan Morrow is an all around good guy whether he's selling you a car, or talking sports with you. Max is most certainly a chip off the old block.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Awesome Floyd... just, awesome. Go to Columbus and bring back that W tomorrow.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Really nice. Prayers for today Pfloyd

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Boys Basketball”