Regional Final: Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Regional Final: Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep

Post by pfloyd »

Can someone please post a picture of the roster with numbers for Harvest Prep ? I was unable to attend the D3 semi's on Thursday - so I don't have the Regional Program or the rosters from inside ... If you can post "pic" of the HP roster from the program that would be great ! I can blow it up on the program to read it ...

thanks.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:59 am Can someone please post a picture of the roster with numbers for Harvest Prep ? I was unable to attend the D3 semi's on Thursday - so I don't have the Regional Program or the rosters from inside ... If you can post "pic" of the HP roster from the program that would be great ! I can blow it up on the program to read it ...

thanks.
Attachments
9546C308-F8EF-42A9-9469-012E808EFF52.jpeg

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Burg_10 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 am Made it to the final 8 out of 198 in division 3.
Undefeated to this point.

It’s a tall task but Burg has the best player on the high school floor. Maybe not college projected but Holden has the most impact at this level. Work through him and the supporting cast do their job and see what happens. Most of these kids have played in huge games in their careers. They won’t be intimidated by the moment. Good luck Burg! Bring home a regional championship.
I think Holden will be a fine college player !

Burg grad 85
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:59 am Can someone please post a picture of the roster with numbers for Harvest Prep ? I was unable to attend the D3 semi's on Thursday - so I don't have the Regional Program or the rosters from inside ... If you can post "pic" of the HP roster from the program that would be great ! I can blow it up on the program to read it ...

thanks.
Thanks LD ! all set now !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I think for Burg to win....they’ll need Mullins hitting from the perimeter

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 pm I think for Burg to win....they’ll need Mullins hitting from the perimeter
... based on the perimeter shooting numbers from their post season the Burg WILL NEED "much better" perimeter shooting numbers from ALL around the arc - but you are absolutely right I92 Mullins has not had a Mullin's like post season - I wish him well today ! when he hits that first one ! - look out ! - it will be a BIG LIFT/confidence builder for WHS for sure - it would tell them ALL is right with the world again LOL ... it's called the "survive and advance" season for a reason ... winning "ugly", winning without your "A" game in any one phase of your overall game IS STILL A "W" ... no style points needed to earn - 1 point better is ALL that counts in ANYONE'S book ... get it done Burg !

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

Burg has to be firing from all cylinders for the W.
Expecting Holden to have a career game with the pressure on him. Maybe biggest moment of high school career other than the State game in football! Holden with 40! Whole community will be there, looking for a trip to the Schott!!!!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Updates on top of the basketball page starting around 3;00. Go Pirates!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

21-18 half HP

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Zero points for Prep in the second quarter. Yes, you read that correctly.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Wheelersburg on an outstanding season, and a great tournament run.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

HP holds the Pirates to 38. Contained Holden enough and didn’t let anyone else beat them from the way it sounded.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Burg was right with HP until about a 2 minute stretch in the 4th.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Great season Pirates!!! Proud of all of you.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

smurray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:16 pm HP holds the Pirates to 38. Contained Holden enough and didn’t let anyone else beat them from the way it sounded.
Obviously you weren’t there so you don’t have a clue what the hell you are talking about.

Burgs long range shooting wasn’t there again and it had nothing to do with HP’s defense. Burg hits half the 3’s they missed they win this game.

Holden led all scorers with 22. Think he should have taken the big man to the hole all night but I’m not the coach. He was still the best player on the floor. Anthony for them will be a force next year. They’ll just have to bring in some more players to go with him. 😱😱

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

#35 for Prep was the MVP of this game. Prep struggled to shoot and his defense on Holden was huge. He and Holden both had 14 before the game got out of reach. Never would have thought a kid 6'5 300 pounds could be that quick

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:34 pm
smurray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:16 pm HP holds the Pirates to 38. Contained Holden enough and didn’t let anyone else beat them from the way it sounded.
Obviously you weren’t there so you don’t have a clue what the hell you are talking about.

Burgs long range shooting wasn’t there again and it had nothing to do with HP’s defense. Burg hits half the 3’s they missed they win this game.

Holden led all scorers with 22. Think he should have taken the big man to the hole all night but I’m not the coach. He was still the best player on the floor. Anthony for them will be a force next year. They’ll just have to bring in some more players to go with him. 😱😱
Nope, I wasnt there, thus the reason for saying “from the way it sounded”. I guess you were there all the more reason to say I didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. I’m glad it was all Wheelersburgh’s fault for losing and nothing to do with who they played. Why were they bombing so many threes instead of letting Holden take it to the hole? Just a question, I wasnt there.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

smurray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Nope, I wasnt there, thus the reason for saying “from the way it sounded”. I guess you were there all the more reason to say I didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. I’m glad it was all Wheelersburgh’s fault for losing and nothing to do with who they played. Why were they bombing so many threes instead of letting Holden take it to the hole? Just a question, I wasnt there.

Sounds like he's implying anything below 50% from behind the arc is out of the norm/unacceptable.

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

smurray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:50 pm

I can answer that ,holden did not drive to the basket because he COULDN'T , harvest prep defense is the quickest I've seen ,Holden could not beat them off the dribble and had to keep kicking it out.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

#35 for HP is definitely a presence in the paint. HP game planned a lot of backside help on Holden to make the rest of Burg’s team beat them.

Return to “Boys Basketball”