Regional Final: Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Regional Final: Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep

Post by wobycat »

Prime Time wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:44 pm Profanity and everyone is a clown. Yes we get it , it’s very obvious we get it. Just read the last few posts , on to spring sports. Congrats to Wheelersburg
I can understand why Burg posters get overly torqued about this. It’s not just on these forums where they hear this stuff. I hear it at my church. Lol. I think it gets old. I’ve tried to ignore most of them but every now and then I go on a rampage. Usually I come to my senses after I realize there’s no hope in the explanation.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

maizeandblue wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:13 pm
wobycat wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:57 pm

That’s what I’m trying to say to you. 98% of burg kids have been in burgs school their whole life. Burg is a unique place where you can be in the Wheelersburg township but not in Wheelersburg school district. That’s why you see a higher CB number. Not because kids move into play in high school.

They don't get it woby!! They don't get that a kid that lives right on the Burg school district chooses to come to burg. FRom what I have been told any kid that lives on Patriot Ridge is in the Green school district. There parents just happen to send them to Burg. Is that a crime?? What you all don't get is that the Preps and the Africentrics, the private schools can get any kid from around the WORLD!!!! Someone just has to pay his tuition or like the post fanofsports posted, there is money out there to bring them in.

I love also how all of you clowns think Burg is the only school that has players coming into the district. Does Webster win a state basketball title without Brigham Waginger coming there? Hell NO!!!!!!!!!

Didn't NB have a few kids come from other schools this year?

Cris Carter left Burg after his Junior year, went to East and then they actually beat Burg in the tourney the next year. It has been going on for years all around and you all are just butthurt that some of these kids are choosing Burg nowadays!!!
I actually believe SW still would’ve won a title without Waginger. They were THAT good.
They were good but he was a defensive nightmare for guards. No way they win without him.

maizeandblue
Waterboy

Post by maizeandblue »

You don’t know that. No one does. Doesn’t matter anyway. Burgs supreme athletic run is going to come to an end with Holden graduating. Their football will take a hit. Basketball definitely takes a hit. Truitt probably back to NB in which I keep hearing. I think Burg is still capable of winning District Titles the next couple years. They did pull a boy from West and Webster who will be freshman next year. They’ve got talent but it’s impossible to replace a Tanner Holden. What a pleasure it was to watch an athlete like him play. They are rare.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

maizeandblue wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23 pm You don’t know that. No one does. Doesn’t matter anyway. Burgs supreme athletic run is going to come to an end with Holden graduating. Their football will take a hit. Basketball definitely takes a hit. Truitt probably back to NB in which I keep hearing. I think Burg is still capable of winning District Titles the next couple years. They did pull a boy from West and Webster who will be freshman next year. They’ve got talent but it’s impossible to replace a Tanner Holden. What a pleasure it was to watch an athlete like him play. They are rare.
Very rare. Pirates will be fine in football, but basketball will be different. I’ll be perplexed if truitt leaves for NB. What would be the point?

Football fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Football fan »

Carter left burg half way through his senior year because he was expelled from burg and his dad tried to kill principle Parker by beating him outside the school one night in the dark still couldn’t figure out why he was eligible to transfer and play in the same season but it is what it is sciotoville was still a part of the city school system then

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Please don’t do the Truitt to New Boston on here.

Goodness fellas. He’s a sophomore who just finished his season.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 pm Quit complaining. Accept that Burg had a phenomenal year, some of what I've read, it appears it was probably their most successful in program history. Congrats to the Pirates.
Burgs actually been to championship 2-3 times I believe and to the final 4 another 1-2 times. I would consider those seasons to be more successful.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

maizeandblue wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23 pm You don’t know that. No one does. Doesn’t matter anyway. Burgs supreme athletic run is going to come to an end with Holden graduating. Their football will take a hit. Basketball definitely takes a hit. Truitt probably back to NB in which I keep hearing. I think Burg is still capable of winning District Titles the next couple years. They did pull a boy from West and Webster who will be freshman next year. They’ve got talent but it’s impossible to replace a Tanner Holden. What a pleasure it was to watch an athlete like him play. They are rare.

See, you are doing it too. What makes you say Burg “pulled” kids from West and Webster?

Are these kids not allowed to chose to come to Burg on there own accord??

Return to “Boys Basketball”