Snowman
Freshman Team

Re: Congrats to Harvest Prep !

Post by Snowman »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:31 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

I'm in Ontario, which is halfway between Columbus and Cleveland. :P
That's right around the Mansfield area if i'm correct. I remember Clear Fork and Lexington having good high school teams in various sports over the years in that area. :D
You're correct, I work at AK Steel in Mansfield.
Go Warriors (Ontario, not HP)! What a job Balogh did this year huh?

As someone who currently lives in Central Ohio, I can tell you that there aren't many people here rooting for Harvest Prep either.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Ugly game. Too many unforced turnovers, missed layups, charges, missed f/t's, player control fouls and kicked balls but when you have 2 city teams against each other they always play fast and have talent but fundamentals tend to fall by the wayside. Ugghhh !!!!! (33 turnovers in the game).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 pm Harvest Prep is probably a 15-20 point underdog to Purcell Marian. Purcell Marian will be far more athletic than Harvest Prep and a lot taller. Purcell Marian lost to the D3 state champ Deer Park in overtime last year. Purcell has everything back. They play schools like Moeller
Again, you prove to be soooo good at your prognostications

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

Harvest Prep was a very good team and very well coached. I have to give it up to HP’s coach. I thought their kids handled themselves with class. I did go to the Schott and watch the Finals. What a game between Lutheran East and HP. (Athleticism was off the Chart!) It did get a little sloppy at times but that was caused by the other team’s defense.

I thought this was the year the Southeastern District had a legitimate chance to win the Regional and compete for the state title. (Wheelersburg) I think it will be a while before we see that scenario again (at least in Div. III)

Of course teams getting hot at the right time does happen but with the Columbus powers in D-III now that is less likely. It’s going to be a long off-season. Let’s just fast forward to November!!!

E High
All State

Post by E High »

East/SE has very little chance to beat the team out of Columbus in the regionals

Return to “Boys Basketball”