Conference picks in the SEO District for 2019-20 ... What say you?

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Conference picks in the SEO District for 2019-20 ... What say you?

Post by mlittle »

football life wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:17 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:09 pm
burgfella69 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 pm SVC :
Zane Trace

OVC:
Fairland

SOC1
New Boston

SOC2:

Wheelersburg (yes I’m biased)

FAC:

Chillicothe, although Jackson may be able to pull an upset

TVC Ohio
No clue

TVC Hocking
No idea but I’m gonna say Trimble

SHAC:
Ima put my money on North Adams, they return everyone

I like a few of the Jackson kids game and love their coach and where the program is heading and they beat the brakes off of us last year so please don’t take this the wrong way but, Jackson doesn’t have a prayer against Chillicothe.

I don’t think Chillicothe loses a game in the FAC this coming season. Don’t even think they’ll have a close game.

I also think the injury to Nesser (ZT) opens up the league a little more. Unioto and Adena will be right there.
was Nesser the taller thinner kid that played inside? If so what happened to him? really liked his game.
Yes.

It was an acl injury I believe. Not sure how serious or how long he’ll be out.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

mlittle wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:46 am
football life wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:17 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:09 pm

I like a few of the Jackson kids game and love their coach and where the program is heading and they beat the brakes off of us last year so please don’t take this the wrong way but, Jackson doesn’t have a prayer against Chillicothe.

I don’t think Chillicothe loses a game in the FAC this coming season. Don’t even think they’ll have a close game.

I also think the injury to Nesser (ZT) opens up the league a little more. Unioto and Adena will be right there.
was Nesser the taller thinner kid that played inside? If so what happened to him? really liked his game.
Yes.

It was an acl injury I believe. Not sure how serious or how long he’ll be out.
... my understanding from this past summer hoops - that more than Nesser was dealing with knee injuries, with the possibility of the injuries affecting basketball performance in the regular season ... what I heard was 2nd hand information but any injuries to the ZT starters that lingers into the regular season are serious in my book ... I HOPE that is not the case - as ZT is definitely an Elite 8 team imo with ALL of the pieces they have in place ... depth will be an issue especially if Nesser and others are sidelined early or are not at full strength throughout the season ... time will tell ...

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

agree evans cant do it himself they have to be healhy. if Nick is out or Tritan is hurting not good there will only be 1 team that could possibly match up with them and thats unioto they have solid group coming back and have a New center that ive been told

Return to “Boys Basketball”