A 'Toss of the Coin' Decides Jump Ball In Kentucky

radiodavel
JV Team

A 'Toss of the Coin' Decides Jump Ball In Kentucky

Post by radiodavel »

A 'Toss of the Coin' Decides Jump Ball In Kentucky - https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... n-kentucky

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: A 'Toss of the Coin' Decides Jump Ball In Kentucky

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

*kids immediately rub up against each other for 32 minutes straight*

Great work Kentucky

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Stupidity is rampant the last 10 months.

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

Oh my gosh how dare they take any measure to try to limit the spread of he most deadly virus in the history of the human race. The audacity! SMDH :oops:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Snowflake wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:13 pm Oh my gosh how dare they take any measure to try to limit the spread of he most deadly virus in the history of the human race. The audacity! SMDH :oops:
Shiiiiiidddd did the bubonic plague make a comeback now???

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:39 pm
Snowflake wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:13 pm Oh my gosh how dare they take any measure to try to limit the spread of he most deadly virus in the history of the human race. The audacity! SMDH :oops:
Are you an idiot, or just stupid? Oh I see, you're from the SE district and worse than being bad at football you have no football. Never mind, that explains it. :o

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Snowflake wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:14 pm
Are you an idiot, or just stupid? Oh I see, you're from the SE district and worse than being bad at football you have no football. Never mind, that explains it. :o
Yeah you’re right. I’m sorry.

We produced Cain Madden though so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:27 pm
Snowflake wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Yeah you’re right. I’m sorry.

We produced Cain Madden though so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Who?

You ever venture to NEO? If you want to see some real athletes I suggest you come on up. King James ain't never said he's from Podunk SEO that's for sure. :o

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Like 👍

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

They should play the entire game like that...pick your shot, flip a coin to see if it goes in...rebound? Flip that coin to see who comes down with it...wanna press and go for the steal? Flip that coin!

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:26 pm They should play the entire game like that...pick your shot, flip a coin to see if it goes in...rebound? Flip that coin to see who comes down with it...wanna press and go for the steal? Flip that coin!
👍like....lmao

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Heck, why even play the game, might as well just determine who wins with the coin flip too.

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

transplant wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 am Heck, why even play the game, might as well just determine who wins with the coin flip too.
Why even flip? Why not just play without keeping score or worrying about who wins or loses? That way everyone has fun. But no matter what they do they should wait to play any and all games after the virus has been defeated. To do otherwise puts a lot of lives at risk, and especially among grandparents. :oops: But really, I like your thinking: instead of risking lives by actually playing the game just flip a coin to determine the winner. They could Zoom the coin flip so all the players, coaches and spectators can join in from their own homes and keep everyone safe. :idea:

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Snowflake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
transplant wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 am Heck, why even play the game, might as well just determine who wins with the coin flip too.
Why even flip? Why not just play without keeping score or worrying about who wins or loses? That way everyone has fun. But no matter what they do they should wait to play any and all games after the virus has been defeated. To do otherwise puts a lot of lives at risk, and especially among grandparents. :oops: But really, I like your thinking: instead of risking lives by actually playing the game just flip a coin to determine the winner. They could Zoom the coin flip so all the players, coaches and spectators can join in from their own homes and keep everyone safe. :idea:
Yep, schools (like waverly) could even charge for the stream and they could make money on the whole thing. haha :D

Snowflake
Freshman Team

Post by Snowflake »

transplant wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 am
Snowflake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
Yep, schools (like waverly) could even charge for the stream and they could make money on the whole thing. haha :D
Great idea, and have them pay via PayPal and that way no money has to exchange hands physically. I think we can work this out where no one has to take their mask off nor leave their house. Keep everyone safe should be priority #1. :o

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Idiocy 101 at it’s finest. Take away the jump ball but they can still touch the same ball and get sweat all over each other from the other players. Three words come to mind. DEE DEE DEE

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

i seen 30 games in person this year and not a bad idea. most refs either toss the ball up for 7 footers or one side or the other but remember back in the day when after every basket a jump ball.

Return to “Boys Basketball”