Trimble 51 Federal Hocking 50 a final

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble 51 Federal Hocking 50 a final

Post by Calvin »

For the life of me I have never seen any group of people cry and complain when they lose as much as Thimble does. Whats' wrong with just saying, "hey you beat us. You were better than us tonight"? But nope, we gotta chase the officials, call the state, cry about "that one player," refuse to acknowledge the other team after the game, and then get on social media and sports forums and continue to cry, boo hoo and scream about it. Come on man! Grow up, man up, nut up and move on. :o

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Calvin wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:40 pm For the life of me I have never seen any group of people cry and complain when they lose as much as Thimble does. Whats' wrong with just saying, "hey you beat us. You were better than us tonight"? But nope, we gotta chase the officials, call the state, cry about "that one player," refuse to acknowledge the other team after the game, and then get on social media and sports forums and continue to cry, boo hoo and scream about it. Come on man! Grow up, man up, nut up and move on. :o
Nobody from Trimble is crying you dumba$$. It's spelled Trimble. Put some respect on our name B!tch.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Superman wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:57 pm
Calvin wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:40 pm For the life of me I have never seen any group of people cry and complain when they lose as much as Thimble does. Whats' wrong with just saying, "hey you beat us. You were better than us tonight"? But nope, we gotta chase the officials, call the state, cry about "that one player," refuse to acknowledge the other team after the game, and then get on social media and sports forums and continue to cry, boo hoo and scream about it. Come on man! Grow up, man up, nut up and move on. :o
Nobody from Trimble is crying you dumba$$. It's spelled Trimble. Put some respect on our name B!tch.
Spellefed? :lol:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Calvin wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:00 pm
Superman wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:57 pm
Spellefed? :lol:
What?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

I'm going to say this one time. Yes we lost, and yes we got hosed by the officials on the "T" calls, and yes Fed Hocker used a player that shouldn't have been playing, and yes we would have beaten them by double digits, just like I predicted, if he didn't play. Oh, and yes we are still checking into his eligibility. Not "crying," just stating facts. This will be proven out if we meet them in the tourney, and I so hope we do, as the Cats will actually beat the brakes off of them when and if that time comes. Howie will get his revenge as well as the players and fans who were disrespected by Fed Hocker. So nut up on that Caldumb. :o

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:07 pm I'm going to say this one time. Yes we lost, and yes we got hosed by the officials on the "T" calls, and yes Fed Hocker used a player that shouldn't have been playing, and yes we would have beaten them by double digits, just like I predicted, if he didn't play. Oh, and yes we are still checking into his eligibility. Not "crying," just stating facts. This will be proven out if we meet them in the tourney, and I so hope we do, as the Cats will actually beat the brakes off of them when and if that time comes. Howie will get his revenge as well as the players and fans who were disrespected by Fed Hocker. So nut up on that Caldumb. :o
Delusional much? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

This is what Trimble gets for asking me to move seats even though we got there twenty minutes before them 🥴

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
OldHead47
Waterboy

Post by OldHead47 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:37 pm This is what Trimble gets for asking me to move seats even though we got there twenty minutes before them 🥴
:lol: :lol: :lol: Karma

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

OldHead47 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:43 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:37 pm This is what Trimble gets for asking me to move seats even though we got there twenty minutes before them 🥴
:lol: :lol: :lol: Karma
Easy fellas. Them Thimble folk is gettin testy. Too much of this talk could send them over the edge. :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:07 pm I'm going to say this one time. Yes we lost, and yes we got hosed by the officials on the "T" calls, and yes Fed Hocker used a player that shouldn't have been playing, and yes we would have beaten them by double digits, just like I predicted, if he didn't play. Oh, and yes we are still checking into his eligibility. Not "crying," just stating facts. This will be proven out if we meet them in the tourney, and I so hope we do, as the Cats will actually beat the brakes off of them when and if that time comes. Howie will get his revenge as well as the players and fans who were disrespected by Fed Hocker. So nut up on that Caldumb. :o

Put the crack pipe down.

JustAnObserver
Waterboy

Post by JustAnObserver »

You see, now here’s the problem. Opinions that differ are fine. But being so one sided it blinds you is another.
Let me first say….I could not care less who won this game. I don’t know a single person from either school. I am as detached from this situation as one can possibly be.
But…I did watch the livestream (live) of game. The players absolutely deserved the technicals.
The second tech especially was VERY clear as the Trimble player yelled down at the FH player on the ground. You CANNOT do that. Much like targeting in football, you may not like the rule, but it doesn’t mean it’s the wrong call. You can’t stand over a player and taunt them. He did. I saw it. You can go back and watch it again.
I do not believe anyone that watched this game objectively (again, I have no dog in this fight) thought the refs were against Trimble. As a matter of fact I still don’t know how Trimble wasn’t called for several offensive charges. But whatever.
The technicals were called correctly. Period.

The other stuff about the transfer. I have no idea or opinion.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

JustAnObserver wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:20 pm You see, now here’s the problem. Opinions that differ are fine. But being so one sided it blinds you is another.
Let me first say….I could not care less who won this game. I don’t know a single person from either school. I am as detached from this situation as one can possibly be.
But…I did watch the livestream (live) of game. The players absolutely deserved the technicals.
The second tech especially was VERY clear as the Trimble player yelled down at the FH player on the ground. You CANNOT do that. Much like targeting in football, you may not like the rule, but it doesn’t mean it’s the wrong call. You can’t stand over a player and taunt them. He did. I saw it. You can go back and watch it again.
I do not believe anyone that watched this game objectively (again, I have no dog in this fight) thought the refs were against Trimble. As a matter of fact I still don’t know how Trimble wasn’t called for several offensive charges. But whatever.

If you pay attention to Thimble threads much on here you'll notice that any time they lose they got "cheated." It goes along with their arrogance. To them no one is supposed to beat them and if they do they "got lucky" or the refs "cheated." Sad.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Calvin wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:00 am
JustAnObserver wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:20 pm You see, now here’s the problem. Opinions that differ are fine. But being so one sided it blinds you is another.

If you pay attention to Thimble threads much on here you'll notice that any time they lose they got "cheated." It goes along with their arrogance. To them no one is supposed to beat them and if they do they "got lucky" or the refs "cheated." Sad.
The other thing you will see are jealous little nobodies that never won anything in their sad, pathetic lives coming in to talk a lot of crap for some reason. Obviously, your favorite team is whoever is playing Trimble how did it feel to go 1-21 this year?

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Superman wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:24 am

The other thing you will see are jealous little nobodies that never won anything in their sad, pathetic lives coming in to talk a lot of crap for some reason. Obviously, your favorite team is whoever is playing Trimble how did it feel to go 1-21 this year?
Still sore and angry over the loss I see. Kind of sad for a person with the moniker "superman" to be so soft that he lashes out at anyone who beats his team and anyone who comments about it. But thats' what life brings you when you boast about how great your team is and then cry like a school girl when you lose. I see I hit a nerve too, and that just shows how true my comments are. :mrgreen:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Somewhere in the distance I can’t still hear the sound of the collective gasp from Trimble fans when they got handed that loss on a silver platter.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Only if the price is right.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:49 am Somewhere in the distance I can’t still hear the sound of the collective gasp from Trimble fans when they got handed that loss on a silver platter.
Just count your blessings that you'll lose before you ever have to face the Cats. Otherwise, you'd certainly lose your brakes to a good ole fashioned break beating beat down. But your girls team might not be so fortunate and oh I hope so. Would love to get another crack at them since we had the worst game of the year in the first meeting.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Gray Cat wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:31 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:49 am Somewhere in the distance I can’t still hear the sound of the collective gasp from Trimble fans when they got handed that loss on a silver platter.
Just count your blessings that you'll lose before you ever have to face the Cats. Otherwise, you'd certainly lose your brakes to a good ole fashioned break beating beat down. But your girls team might not be so fortunate and oh I hope so. Would love to get another crack at them since we had the worst game of the year in the first meeting.
South Webster is waiting to beat your brakes off again.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Trimble ain’t gonna be beating off anything on the Jeeps I can tell you that mangy cat

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:53 pm Trimble ain’t gonna be beating off anything on the Jeeps I can tell you that mangy cat
Well if you beat them you should expect a nasty email sent to the school from some old lady in Glouster. :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”