Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio- Preseason 23-24

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeast Ohio- Preseason 23-24

Post by pfloyd »

As always lots of movement BOTH up and down the Preseason ranking starting points for teams … already changes in the Elite 8 and the weekend just got started !!!

PeteM.
Waterboy

Post by PeteM. »

Division 4 is looking tough this year. Fed is back to being Fed. Howie and Trimble playing top notch ball. Manchester is playing great. South Webster is probably the best D4 in the area. Western, South Gallia and Notre dame all looks great. I'm intrigued on how d4 will be played out this year.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I'll get "eyes on" South Webster Sunday, have seen Western Pike in person ... been giving the "early in the season" eye test to the D2 heavyweights ... as I've seen Unioto, Miami Trace, Vinton County, Zane Trace, Gallia Academy, Marietta - going to the Warrior Coliseum tonight to see my #1 Warren Warriors ... D2 is outstanding this season, D4 as you pointed out has quality teams at the top for sure ... loving all of the "classics" this year - getting to see multiple teams (6-8) in the same day , in the same location - One Stop Shopping so to speak ... heading to Shawnee tomorrow night, the Day 1 of the Ironton Classic (Thursday the 21st), Day 2 of the Clash at the Coliseum on the 23rd, the Alexander Classic the following weekend ...the sencond weekend in January is the Dave Young Classic at North Adams ... I'll be through my first "Napkin Stat book before Christmas! ... lovin' it !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... going to have to restock on the Twizzlers after this weekend! getting ready to travel a couple of hours to Shawnee State for the Battle in the 740 this Sunday morning - Belpre vs South Webster to open things up at 12:30 ... finishing with Unioto vs Fairland in the nightcap at 6:30pm ... I'm guessing no recaps tonight from old pfloyd LOL - I have that day job on Monday morning LOL ... looks like a great day of hoops in the 740 today ... be safe traveling to and from P-town today and tonight ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Josh Arey is slowly make people believers of his young players. 7th,8th,9th ,reserves and varsity are looking pretty good so far. Peebles now 3-0.

Return to “Boys Basketball”