Scrimmages, please post date, time and where?

peake71
All Conference

Re: Scrimmages, please post date, time and where?

Post by peake71 »

I am glad they have scrimmages open to public. Yes it is time to work on defenses and offenses. Different combination of players . Work on all aspects of the game. Having said that The Peake scrimmaged Waverly and Chillicothe today. After losing 1st 10 minute quarter never lost another. Team speed and defense and playing 11 different players wore the others guys out. Waverly may struggle as they looked like they still need cohesion on the floor. Chillicothe has some size and a couple good shooters but Peake's defense overwhelmed at times.
Does this mean anything no, but they are fun to watch. I am a big supporter of the Peake and will to talk about my Alma Mater

Dragonguy13
Freshman Team

Post by Dragonguy13 »

Fairland handled Miami the first 2 quarters today. Finished winning 2 quarters, tied one , and lost the last one. MY has size but lacks shooting. FHS looked good overall

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

peake71 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:29 pm I am glad they have scrimmages open to public. Yes it is time to work on defenses and offenses. Different combination of players . Work on all aspects of the game. Having said that The Peake scrimmaged Waverly and Chillicothe today. After losing 1st 10 minute quarter never lost another. Team speed and defense and playing 11 different players wore the others guys out. Waverly may struggle as they looked like they still need cohesion on the floor. Chillicothe has some size and a couple good shooters but Peake's defense overwhelmed at times.
Does this mean anything no, but they are fun to watch. I am a big supporter of the Peake and will continue to talk about my Alma Mater.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

When did the Lovesey kid move/Transfer to South Point?

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

VC has a scrimmage tonight at home versus their alumni. 1st time.. should be fun!!!!

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

Results from last nights Shac Preview (which obviously doesn’t mean much)

Ripley over West Union 30-28
Lynchburg-Clay over Whiteoak 24-14
Peebles over Manchester 15-14
Fairfield over Eastern 23-22
North Adams over Fayetteville 36-15

Most teams in the league will be undersized which will lead to aggressive style of play.

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Did any Fairland folks see the Fairland/Athens scrimmage yesterday? Any rundown?

Return to “Boys Basketball”