Was Hosey interviewing for Nelsonville York?

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Was Hosey interviewing for Nelsonville York?

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Asking for a friend. That was a nice win for us. Had to suck to be a CAT in that one.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Re: Was Hosey interviewing for Nelsonville York?

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:19 pm Asking for a friend. That was a nice win for us. Had to suck to be a CAT in that one.
He’ll do his best to chase the talent. He has to still be miffed about Norm beating him out for the SW job.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Why do u hate Howie so much? Is it jealousy? Howie has done well for our basketball program and if this is his last year we will send him out with a bang! Boys don’t play well when there is 26 fouls to there 10!! But hey NY has a good team and coach and they do have to come play us at the Dungeon!! Merry Christmas and I hope someday you will be happy!!

Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Post by Honey Caadwell »

Yiou stay away from my man. Only person who will be banging him on his way out is me.

My man grows maters big as a bulls balls
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Post by Honey Caadwell »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:46 am Why do u hate Howie so much? Is it jealousy? Howie has done well for our basketball program and if this is his last year we will send him out with a bang! Boys don’t play well when there is 26 fouls to there 10!! But hey NY has a good team and coach and they do have to come play us at the Dungeon!! Merry Christmas and I hope someday you will be happy!!
At least we can agree on a few things. The refs at Nelsonvile definitely cheated my man and he is soooooooooo HOT! And yes everyone is jealous of him because he beats them all.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Honey Caadwell wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:22 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:46 am Why do u hate Howie so much? Is it jealousy? Howie has done well for our basketball program and if this is his last year we will send him out with a bang! Boys don’t play well when there is 26 fouls to there 10!! But hey NY has a good team and coach and they do have to come play us at the Dungeon!! Merry Christmas and I hope someday you will be happy!!
At least we can agree on a few things. The refs at Nelsonvile definitely cheated my man and he is soooooooooo HOT! And yes everyone is jealous of him because he beats them all.
Yes we all know that Thimble never loses a game unless they get cheated. Even at home as I’m sure we all remember when FH used that one player to beat them in Glouster and that had to be cheating LOL. The one lady even wrote a letter to the AD at FH and reported it to the OHSAA. Did that ever get resolved? Anyone?

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I intercepted the letter and used it for my convo personal time

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Calvin wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:23 am
Yes we all know that Thimble never loses a game unless they get cheated. Even at home as I’m sure we all remember when FH used that one player to beat them in Glouster and that had to be cheating LOL. The one lady even wrote a letter to the AD at FH and reported it to the OHSAA. Did that ever get resolved? Anyone?
And that lady would be me. I also have learned several parents at FH were very upset with the coaches and how things were going down over there. I felt sorry for the ones that played their heart out, but they didn't get any praise at all. It seems all the focus was on one player and not the team. I had heard in March the young man graduated and was off to Rio Grande I am hoping that is still the case as everyone deserves a chance in life.

The last couple of years Trimble didn't have winning season and hey that's life you win some and lose some. NY won that game and they only complaint I had was 3rd quarter the fouls were 26 to 10 now that to me was a problem. But hey you move on and regroup We are not going to be undefeated. And I think there is a thread on here where FH thinks they got cheated at Belpre. I was not there, have no idea what happened. So I think everyone has a game where they do not think it was a fair. Merry Christmas I am going to be nice this year and off the naughty list.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Soft. Mad cause that boy hit one of the greatest shots in SE OH basketball history. Witnessed it first hand. Karen.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:07 pm Soft. Mad cause that boy hit one of the greatest shots in SE OH basketball history. Witnessed it first hand. Karen.
Yes very soft, and sad too that a 65 year old woman still holds such rage over a boy making a shot in a high school basketball game. Two years after the fact no less. I get it that she’s in love with Howdy and all, but even he has to be over it. Go out and try to get some semblance of a life lady. It’s just a game. And a kid. SMDH

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Post by Honey Caadwell »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:44 pm
Calvin wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:23 am

And that lady would be me. I also have learned several parents at FH were very upset with the coaches and how things were going down over there. I felt sorry for the ones that played their heart out, but they didn't get any praise at all. It seems all the focus was on one player and not the team. I had heard in March the young man graduated and was off to Rio Grande I am hoping that is still the case as everyone deserves a chance in life.

The last couple of years Trimble didn't have winning season and hey that's life you win some and lose some. NY won that game and they only complaint I had was 3rd quarter the fouls were 26 to 10 now that to me was a problem. But hey you move on and regroup We are not going to be undefeated. And I think there is a thread on here where FH thinks they got cheated at Belpre. I was not there, have no idea what happened. So I think everyone has a game where they do not think it was a fair. Merry Christmas I am going to be nice this year and off the naughty list.
Last warning old bat! Stay clear of my man. Aint nobody getting any of his goodies but this girl. I will meet you in the LOT and whup that old azz if you dont stop flirting.

Return to “Boys Basketball”