HERE WE GO ST JUDE!

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Re: HERE WE GO ST JUDE!

Post by Wellston Ironman »

Wow! Just wow is all I can say! One thing for sure. Ed will not be happy when he sees this. If you really spoke with him before he is gonna know exactly who you are. Sucks being you right now.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

Pantherfan wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:00 pm The Browns lost in embarrassing fashion. :-(. This thread went wild. I apologize for my comments. I shouldn't have posted anything about coach Fry or my son. As I said before I was agreeing with another person about in game rotations. I'll stay quiet from now on. I didn't realize I was being so inflammatory. My son's playing time is fine and I didn't mean for it to sound like I was lobbying for playing time. He probably plays 3 quarters plus every game. I couldn't possibly expect more. I meant no disrespect to coach Fry or any player. I am signing out now to grieve for the Browns.
I have known Ed and coached against for a handful of years now. No one knows the 1-3-1 better and no one has a deeper temper for this kind of foolishness than him. If I know him, and I do, he is already pizzed off about your comments. Whoa Nellie! This ain’t gonna be good!

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

It’s obvious to me from reading the comments about Coach Ed Fry that this guy was using multiple accounts to try to drum up support for a coach bashing session. Pretty cool that Ed’s cronies rose up in support.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Howard Cosell wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:45 am It’s obvious to me from reading the comments about Coach Ed Fry that this guy was using multiple accounts to try to drum up support for a coach bashing session. Pretty cool that Ed’s cronies rose up in support.
I thought the same. Can you imagine being so imbedded in the narrow mindedness of the daddy ball syndrome that you create multiple accounts to complain about playing time for your kid? Sad.

Pantherfan
Freshman Team

Post by Pantherfan »

Scotty Hobart wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:53 am
Howard Cosell wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:45 am It’s obvious to me from reading the comments about Coach Ed Fry that this guy was using multiple accounts to try to drum up support for a coach bashing session. Pretty cool that Ed’s cronies rose up in support.
I thought the same. Can you imagine being so imbedded in the narrow mindedness of the daddy ball syndrome that you create multiple accounts to complain about playing time for your kid? Sad.

Definitely, not multiple accounts and didn't say anything that bad about the coach nor did I complain about playing time for my kid. I also couldn't care less about how "pizzed" coach Fry gets. That is his choice. If you want to show me what I said so terrible about coach Fry go for it. Quote it here.
Then maybe I'll understand.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

So you want us to requote you. Talk about a narcissist. If I were you I would just hope this all went away. Instead you want us to drum it all back up again. You truly are a psychopath. My heart goes out to Timmy.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

I’ll be your huckleberry. Stand by.

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Pantherfan wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:53 am As a parent of one of the players I am definitely biased. I also think coach Fry is a good coach but has some flaws. I agree with you about 24, 13, and 32 staying on the court together and winning games. I'm not sure that Ed agrees with that though and he is in charge. I had a conversation with coach Fry the other day and he told me that he "he doesn't always play the best players". I get that in certain situations but for the bulk of the game your best 5 should be on the floor.

I hope Ed gets it right down the stretch. My son is a Senior and I just want him to have a fun last season.

Here we go. Here you admit you confronted the coach about his strategy and now you are twisting his comment about not always having the best 5 on the floor. Anyone with a brain would know he can’t keep best five on floor if he wants to sub ever. Later you indicate that he has “flaws”.

It was a great effort on your part to make the coach look like a dumbazz. All part of your ploy to rally support for more playing time for little Johnny. Pathetic.

If you were any kind of real man you would just let your lame apology ride. The person who really deserves an apology is Ed but I doubt you have the nutz to get anywhere near him now.

Pantherfan
Freshman Team

Post by Pantherfan »

Wellston Ironman wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:46 am
Pantherfan wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:53 am As a parent of one of the players I am definitely biased. I also think coach Fry is a good coach but has some flaws. I agree with you about 24, 13, and 32 staying on the court together and winning games. I'm not sure that Ed agrees with that though and he is in charge. I had a conversation with coach Fry the other day and he told me that he "he doesn't always play the best players". I get that in certain situations but for the bulk of the game your best 5 should be on the floor.

I hope Ed gets it right down the stretch. My son is a Senior and I just want him to have a fun last season.

Here we go. Here you admit you confronted the coach about his strategy and now you are twisting his comment about not always having the best 5 on the floor. Anyone with a brain would know he can’t keep best five on floor if he wants to sub ever. Later you indicate that he has “flaws”.

It was a great effort on your part to make the coach look like a dumbazz. All part of your ploy to rally support for more playing time for little Johnny. Pathetic.

If you were any kind of real man you would just let your lame apology ride. The person who really deserves an apology is Ed but I doubt you have the nutz to get anywhere near him now.

I appreciate that, Wellston Ironman.

First, I am not trying to hide who I am. I made it obvious. I don't hide behind an online username take jabs at people. I am not ashamed of anything I said on here except when I (sarcastically) brought my son into it by posting about the "list". I thought it was funny that somebody said I had pissy pants about his playing time and I quickly put that out there, sarcastically. That was dumb and I shouldn't have done that. I wish I could take that part of the thread back but it was intended in jest. I don't see how that comment (while dumb) was that offensive to the coach.

Second, I never said that I confronted coach Fry about his strategy. You assumed that. Coach Fry knows what that conversation was about and I was asked to have the conversation. I never initiated it and it had nothing to do with strategy, it was about an unrelated matter. He did discuss strategy and did say that the best five don't always play or start or something along those lines. I said to him and even said in this thread that I agree with that in "certain circumstances". I believe your best players should be on the floor most of the game but he is the coach and it is HIS decision. The conversation I had with coach Fry was completely unrelated to strategy and he knows that. I don't understand how that comment could be construed as offensive.

Third, I did apologize in this thread if I offended any player or coach Fry and I am man enough to tell him that face to face and definitely will be around him and very close to him. I don't know what else I could have said.

There was a lot of assumption and misconception about what my intentions here were and there might have been some trolling too. I wasn't trying to make Coach look like a "dumbazz". I wasn't calling anybody a dumbazz just because I think certain players should be on the floor together. I am not the coach and don't have his experience. I know HE is the coach and it is HIS decision. I was simply sharing my opinion and probably should have been more respectful.

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Pantherfan wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:29 am
Wellston Ironman wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:46 am

I appreciate that, Wellston Ironman.

First, I am not trying to hide who I am. I made it obvious. I don't hide behind an online username take jabs at people. I am not ashamed of anything I said on here except when I (sarcastically) brought my son into it by posting about the "list". I thought it was funny that somebody said I had pissy pants about his playing time and I quickly put that out there, sarcastically. That was dumb and I shouldn't have done that. I wish I could take that part of the thread back but it was intended in jest. I don't see how that comment (while dumb) was that offensive to the coach.

Second, I never said that I confronted coach Fry about his strategy. You assumed that. Coach Fry knows what that conversation was about and I was asked to have the conversation. I never initiated it and it had nothing to do with strategy, it was about an unrelated matter. He did discuss strategy and did say that the best five don't always play or start or something along those lines. I said to him and even said in this thread that I agree with that in "certain circumstances". I believe your best players should be on the floor most of the game but he is the coach and it is HIS decision. The conversation I had with coach Fry was completely unrelated to strategy and he knows that. I don't understand how that comment could be construed as offensive.

Third, I did apologize in this thread if I offended any player or coach Fry and I am man enough to tell him that face to face and definitely will be around him and very close to him. I don't know what else I could have said.

There was a lot of assumption and misconception about what my intentions here were and there might have been some trolling too. I wasn't trying to make Coach look like a "dumbazz". I wasn't calling anybody a dumbazz just because I think certain players should be on the floor together. I am not the coach and don't have his experience. I know HE is the coach and it is HIS decision. I was simply sharing my opinion and probably should have been more respectful.
WOW! Still back peddling. Again, sad.

Panterafan
Waterboy

Post by Panterafan »

I was just trying to state my case for why the coach with flaws needs my kid on the floor more. He is a senior. Let him have fun. Let him play.

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Panterafan wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:10 am I was just trying to state my case for why the coach with flaws needs my kid on the floor more. He is a senior. Let him have fun. Let him play.
Finally, the truth.

Trans_State69
Waterboy

Post by Trans_State69 »

This a pretty lengthy thread for a bunch of SEO athletic retards who can’t play at the rim

Return to “Boys Basketball”