Early bids for the Southwebstern BBK job

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Early bids for the Southwebstern BBK job

Post by Rebel Yell »

From what I am hearing, it sounds like this job is gonna open pretty quickly after the season. I would like to throw my hat in the ring. Let me give you some of my credentials so that I can build the street cred necessary in the public to go get this job.

*20 years coaching girls 5th and 6th grade basketball. In that time we were county champions 12 times. I named myself Coach of the Year in each of those seasons.

*Undefeated playing NBA2k on my playstation.

*I was a 4 year JV letterman at Hannan HS and was voted scout team player of the year every year.

Some philosophy for you. I keep hearing about some kid who keeps getting in the coaches face during games. My first move will be to kick him off the team. When he begs to come back, he will have to serve as waterboy for a month before he can get his practice gear. We will have discipline.

We will play nothing but straight man on defense and we will use a full court press the whole game so these guys better show up in shape. On offense we will run the wheel until we got a wide open three for our half court set and we will work hard at being the best cherry picking team in Ohio.

As you can see, my credentials are impeccable. Let me know where I can send my Educational Vitae and when you want me to come to the school to sign the contract.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Early bids for the Southwebstern BBK job

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Can you recruit locally and abroad? Do you hate Wheelersburg and Trimble?

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”