Vinton County at Wellston

vcgrad
All Conference

Vinton County at Wellston

Post by vcgrad »

Should be a blow out-- but we always play down to lessor teams....

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Re: Vinton County at Wellston

Post by Billy Brave »

Another reason inferior league team to beat up on and continue to build confidence. This will help a lot more in the tournament than a loss to a really good team ever could. Another reason to keep the good teams out of the league.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Billy Brave wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:27 am Another reason inferior league team to beat up on and continue to build confidence. This will help a lot more in the tournament than a loss to a really good team ever could. Another reason to keep the good teams out of the league.
Would 1 vote out of 7 really keep a school out of the league?

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Don't think so....

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:43 am
Billy Brave wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:27 am Another reason inferior league team to beat up on and continue to build confidence. This will help a lot more in the tournament than a loss to a really good team ever could. Another reason to keep the good teams out of the league.
Both divisions vote on expansion. So it’s really 1 out of 13. But it’s still VC’s fault.

Albundy33
Freshman Team

Post by Albundy33 »

Will the game be streamed

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Albundy33 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:24 pm Will the game be streamed
Yes on BMG media’s YouTube channel.

Hookshot
Varsity

Post by Hookshot »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:29 pm
Does this require payment?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Hookshot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:23 pm
No. BMG media streams everything free of charge.

https://youtube.com/@bmgmedia9882?si=jrOWa5JEIRQ2Mddf

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Vinton County-68
Wellston-40

VC finishes the year at 12-0 in the TVC beating every opponent by double digits or more.

The Vikings are only the 3rd team in the history of the TVC/TVC Ohio to go undefeated in football and boys basketball.

On to Jackson.

Sorry @vcgrad, @Kenny Bixx, and @Billy Brave.

It’s a good thing we kept Warren out of the TVC since 86.

WINton County are three peat champs.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:28 pm

And I want to add, as supporter outside of BMG's coverage area, they do a great job. I watched quite a few football games this past fall and they do a great job. I've caught a couple of basketball games as well, and kudos to BMG. You folks over that way are very fortunate to have a media outlet providing this coverage for free!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Steely Dan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:16 pm

And I want to add, as supporter outside of BMG's coverage area, they do a great job. I watched quite a few football games this past fall and they do a great job. I've caught a couple of basketball games as well, and kudos to BMG. You folks over that way are very fortunate to have a media outlet providing this coverage for free!

Thanks @Steely Dan. Our channels at BMG take pride in our schools first and foremost. Secondly, we try to create a professional game like production that our student athletes can go back and watch for years to come and be proud of. As a member of the staff, we do it for free. We do not get paid. Our sponsors cover the charges of equipment, streaming services and we kick back what each school looses in terms of gate money. It’s a labor of love.

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

Post by SouthEast Hoops Fan »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:20 pm

Thanks @Steely Dan. Our channels at BMG take pride in our schools first and foremost. Secondly, we try to create a professional game like production that our student athletes can go back and watch for years to come and be proud of. As a member of the staff, we do it for free. We do not get paid. Our sponsors cover the charges of equipment, streaming services and we kick back what each school looses in terms of gate money. It’s a labor of love.
I watched tonight. Indeed, a quality broadcast. Thank you.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Honestly, when it comes to the kids, there is nothing better, and honest, than a labor of love. Really appreciate what you folks do over your way to support your kids. I got acquainted with the dedication when I became friends with Hawkeye Pierce years ago, and I still value his friendship today, even though we've not spoken in a few years, which is OK! He's a good egg!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:12 pm Vinton County-68
Wellston-40

VC finishes the year at 12-0 in the TVC beating every opponent by double digits or more.

The Vikings are only the 3rd team in the history of the TVC/TVC Ohio to go undefeated in football and boys basketball.

On to Jackson.

Actually, Federal Hocking is TVC Champions.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Post by Honey Caadwell »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:10 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:43 am
Both divisions vote on expansion. So it’s really 1 out of 13. But it’s still VC’s fault.
Seems like you are catching on

My man grows maters big as a bulls balls
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

VC wins again!!!!! Now play Jackson again!!!

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Steely Dan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:08 pm

Honestly, when it comes to the kids, there is nothing better, and honest, than a labor of love. Really appreciate what you folks do over your way to support your kids. I got acquainted with the dedication when I became friends with Hawkeye Pierce years ago, and I still value his friendship today, even though we've not spoken in a few years, which is OK! He's a good egg!
I just got tired of this nonsense, every once and a while, I check in on this cesspool. But I am still around, lurking in the shadows. I still try to be a good egg. You are a pretty good fella too.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Dundas wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:12 pm Vinton County-68
Wellston-40

On to Jackson.

You dang right about that. TVC Champions so suckit Warren and all the doubters. How many three peats do they have?

#keepwarrenout

Return to “Boys Basketball”