STOMPED Again

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

STOMPED Again

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Hosey got stomped again. This time by 31 points and Drew broke the single game scoring record too. The double STOMP!. Lancers are once again TVC Hocking Champions and we beat Vinton so we’re overall TVC Champions. No wonder Hosey wanted to dodge us in the tourney. Where’s Beckster with her foul mouth, and Kitty Queen, and Gry Cat, Dunk1 and friends? Lancer Pride!

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Honey Caadwell
Waterboy

Re: STOMPED Again

Post by Honey Caadwell »

My man shoulda stayed at Fed Hock.

My man grows maters big as a bulls balls
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Honey Caadwell wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:22 am My man shoulda stayed at Fed Hock.
No thanks. Been there done that. Don’t you remember when we weren’t good enough and Hosey went chasing talent? Now he can’t beat us. So you keep your Hosey and we’ll keep our JT.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:46 am
Honey Caadwell wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:22 am My man shoulda stayed at Fed Hock.
No thanks. Been there done that. Don’t you remember when we weren’t good enough and Hosey went chasing talent? Now he can’t beat us. So you keep your Hosey and we’ll keep our JT.
I have to admit Sammy T’s boy is sure getting the job done for Fed. We will have an opening next year. With all that FH graduates maybe he drives down Rt7 for his next challenge? Could get his Dad to keep stats I bet.

Return to “Boys Basketball”