D II Regionals @ the Convo

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

Re: D II Regionals @ the Convo

Post by SouthEast Hoops Fan »

Warren up by 1 after first quarter. Wondering if Stadelman is feeling OK. No points, 0-2 from field. 4 turnovers. Sat a couple minutes.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

He has a bruised foot.

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

Halftime, Warren 31-29. Generally not a well-played game tonight for either team — so far. That can very well change.

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

49-40 after 3 quarters. I’ve seen Tri Valley a few times this year — just not in sync tonight. Not Warren’s best either but they keep stretching the lead.

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

65-49 Warren. Final. Warriors did a better job in 2nd half defensively. Tri Valley just picked a bad time to play poorly — credit part of that to Warren D.

Picket Fence
Riding the Bench

Post by Picket Fence »

Congratulations to Warren!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Nice work Warriors! Best of luck on Saturday!

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Nice win against a good Tri Valley team. Warren went on a big run end of 3rd early 4th and cruised the rest of the way. Tri Valley went on long scoreless drought between the 3rd and 4th quarter. Apparently Stadelman injured his hand? Had a few fingers taped up or a brace, couldn't tell.

Go Blue
E High
All State

Post by E High »

Great game coming up Saturday !

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Legacy game on the line for Coach Maddox and his Warriors on Saturday at 4 p.m. against a tough Maysville team. "Big Shot Bobb" for Maysville vs. the dynamic duo of Stadelman and Taylor. I can picture it now, a sea of royal blue clad Warrior fans filing into the Convo ready to do battle. In my eyes, this is one of those mano y mano matchups with the winner coming out with a glorious victory, and the loser relegated to a sense of sheer heartbreak. The anticipation for this clash has already set in for me. I have all the faith in the world The Big Bad Blue will bring home a W back to 130 Warrior Drive, Vincent, OH, where that trophy belongs! One game. One team. One dream. LETS GO BLUE!!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Warren on your win over Tri-Valley.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Warren basketball moving on Good luck

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

Warren has a good shot and making it to Dayton. If the game is similar in style to last night’s and lack of physicality inside, Taylor should be able to score again significantly and I’m not sure Maysville can defend Stadelman, not even as well as Tri Valley did for the most part.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Congrats to the Warriors on a well earned victory! Tri-Valley picked a terrible time to play their worst game of the season but all credit goes to Warren. Warriors played extremely hard, stuck to the game-plan and simply out-executed the Scotties all night. Warren forced a ton of turnovers and the Scotties got in foul trouble early. TV got absolutely trounced on the pick-n-roll, I really don't understand why they continued to hard hedge each one leaving Taylor with an open roll/slip. I think that If I'm the Scotties that I make their guard play beat us, but they didn't really adjust all night and paid for it, imo.

Maysville vs Warren is going to be a fun battle for tempo. If Warren can keep it in the 40's, I think they win.

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

bigblue52 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:12 am Legacy game on the line for Coach Maddox and his Warriors on Saturday at 4 p.m. against a tough Maysville team. "Big Shot Bobb" for Maysville vs. the dynamic duo of Stadelman and Taylor. I can picture it now, a sea of royal blue clad Warrior fans filing into the Convo ready to do battle. In my eyes, this is one of those mano y mano matchups with the winner coming out with a glorious victory, and the loser relegated to a sense of sheer heartbreak. The anticipation for this clash has already set in for me. I have all the faith in the world The Big Bad Blue will bring home a W back to 130 Warrior Drive, Vincent, OH, where that trophy belongs! One game. One team. One dream. LETS GO BLUE!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah but they still envy VC. Just ask Dundass if you don’t believe it. :mrgreen:

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Old Shorts wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:11 am
bigblue52 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:12 am Legacy game on the line for Coach Maddox and his Warriors on Saturday at 4 p.m. against a tough Maysville team. "Big Shot Bobb" for Maysville vs. the dynamic duo of Stadelman and Taylor. I can picture it now, a sea of royal blue clad Warrior fans filing into the Convo ready to do battle. In my eyes, this is one of those mano y mano matchups with the winner coming out with a glorious victory, and the loser relegated to a sense of sheer heartbreak. The anticipation for this clash has already set in for me. I have all the faith in the world The Big Bad Blue will bring home a W back to 130 Warrior Drive, Vincent, OH, where that trophy belongs! One game. One team. One dream. LETS GO BLUE!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah but they still envy VC. Just ask Dundass if you don’t believe it. :mrgreen:
Envy? Absolutely, positively no way the Big Bad Blue "envy" VC. And lemme say this, there's a reason those cowards won't vote us into the TVC...

SouthEast Hoops Fan
Freshman Team

Philos_Finest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:56 am Congrats to the Warriors on a well earned victory! Tri-Valley picked a terrible time to play their worst game of the season but all credit goes to Warren. Warriors played extremely hard, stuck to the game-plan and simply out-executed the Scotties all night. Warren forced a ton of turnovers and the Scotties got in foul trouble early. TV got absolutely trounced on the pick-n-roll, I really don't understand why they continued to hard hedge each one leaving Taylor with an open roll/slip. I think that If I'm the Scotties that I make their guard play beat us, but they didn't really adjust all night and paid for it, imo.

Maysville vs Warren is going to be a fun battle for tempo. If Warren can keep it in the 40's, I think they win.
Warren did not seem to care to keep the pace or points down. Should have, but regardless, a great season.

Return to “Boys Basketball”