Waverly Vs. Western 7:30

@ Waverly Wed. Dec. 30 Holiday Classic Home
Consolation 6:00
Championship 7:30

LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #3

Post by LetsGoPSU »

BiggdowggAfter seeing the Trojans with South Webster would you have ever believed they could get off to a possible 3-0 start in the SEOAL.I think if FoJo would have been with this team from the start they could have been at this point undefeated, If not 4-1

jgordon0315
JV Team

Post by jgordon0315 »

LetsGoPSU wrote:BiggdowggAfter seeing the Trojans with South Webster would you have ever believed they could get off to a possible 3-0 start in the SEOAL.I think if FoJo would have been with this team from the start they could have been at this point undefeated, If not 4-1

Forrest was with the team from the start, however he did miss the scrimmages, if that's what you meant. The thing is, Fo just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at the first game against South Webster...I missed the South Point game but he didn't fair much better statisitically. Anyways, we're playing better now but can play much better so look out for that elusive A game from the boys. And subsequently a move up Pfloyd's distinguished board.

Coach Kelley
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Kelley »

FLoyd...doing an excellent job as always... the Redstreaks wish you a Merry Christmas!

This week the Redstreaks had one game this week on Tuesday night against Adena Warriors...The warriors are down this year, and Piketon rolled to a 81-29 win (5-2, 4-1), with starters playing 3 quarters. Great opportunity to get the bench some minutes and continue developing those players.

Legg 27pts, 5 steals, 4 assts.
Brush 11 pts, 8 rebs, 4 blocked shots
Southworth 15 pts, 10 rebs, 5 blocked shots
Lewis 9 pts, 4 steals, 4 assts

Notes so far for the year for the Redstreaks:(averages)

team: offensive 72pts/game defense 50pts/game
players: Legg 24pts, 4 asts, 3 steals, 3 rebs.
Southworth 15pts, 14 rebs
Brush 8rebs, 4 blocks
Helton 12pts
**Team offense average at this point ranks 4th highest in school history--this after replacing 2 1000pt scorers lost to graduation.

Monday night is the 1st game of the Waverly Holiday Classic against Eastern, who is undefeated. Should be a great matchup...At this point, looks like the Streaks will be without Southworth, who is playing in a East/West Allstar football game in South Carolina (Southworth is a verbal commitment to Central Michigan University for football). Great test for the streaks to play with a different lineup.

To all...we wish you all a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LetsGoPSU wrote:BiggdowggAfter seeing the Trojans with South Webster would you have ever believed they could get off to a possible 3-0 start in the SEOAL.I think if FoJo would have been with this team from the start they could have been at this point undefeated, If not 4-1

have to be honest,after the first two games,I was pretty discouraged,but I did tell Trojandave,I thought we still had the talent to get things turned around,I just diddnt think it would be this quick.

I know coach Collins will be the first one to tell us,we havent done anything yet.

but, it sure has been fun in the last 3 games :122245 .

I would have loved to had Forrest from the get go "in the first 2 scrimmages",but I pleased to see the displine from Coach on taking action.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”