Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio ... Nov. 25

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!! got my identity back !!!!!

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

When is Chilly's next game? havent been a lot on here since they fell apart against the Haven.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Paint Valley 66
Southeastern 62

WOW!

PV lost to Fairfield by 10.

Some very surprising scores already this year.

Jackson over Minford by 10...then Minford takes Portsmouth into OT and just loses to Burg by 3.

Northwest over Portsmouth by 10

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Piketon over Unioto 66-61.

Piketon led after 1, 21-7
Piketon led at the half, 35-19
Piketon led after 3, by 12
6 minutes left, Unioto tied it at 51 and it was back and forth after that, but a costly Unioto TO led to Piketon taking a 4 pt lead and that was pretty much the game.

Free Throws were the key, IMO. Unioto was 11-22, including some big misses down the stretch, while Piketon was 17-26.

Jordan Brabson led all scorers with 21 and 17 must have been in the 1st half, he was absolutly on fire. Curtis Baker had 20 to lead Unioto, he knocked down 5 3's in the ball game. Coty Britenbaugh(18) and Cody Smith were both in double figures for Piketon, while Alex Kimsey and Steve Clusman were there for Unioto. Kimsey and Evan Legg(Piketon) each had big 2nd halves, Kimsey must have blocked 5 shots in the 2nd half and Legg made some big time plays down the stretch.

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

Beating Belpre is not that impressive right now. As bad as Belpre looked Fed Hock did not seem that impressive either. Top 8 ?? I don't think so.

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

fighting_falcon wrote:Beating Belpre is not that impressive right now. As bad as Belpre looked Fed Hock did not seem that impressive either. Top 8 ?? I don't think so.

You are correct. Beating Belpre is not that impressive right now. However, beating Rock Hill is. I agree with C.J. Fed Hock should get a look for the top 8, but maybee after they prove themselves at someone elses house.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”