Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio ... Jan. 20th

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

pfloyd's 8

Post by tropicalbreeze »

pfloyd...Fair enough... We shall see!!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... some good games out there this week ... my Purple plays 3 important games for them vs Zanesville in a (respect contest), Ironton on Friday and a rivalry game with Lancaster on Saturday (all at home) ...

... what else is out there getting us ready for the Road to the Convo ?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Capt. Jack ... I went to Southern's school website ... only had 8 games scheduled through the 19th of January LOL ... when I post my records THAT is what I have for them - at times I can't find scores or games played for teams on here BUT I do the best I can with what I have and the time I have to search ... I know my wife is always glad when the last Elite 8 list comes out - all the piles of napkin stats, newspaper articles etc. can be boxed up and she gets rid of my little messy corner of the world LOL ...

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

I always look forward to reading your Elite 8 threads from week to week.. Always informative and enjoyable.. and I can always tell you put a lot of time in deciphering everything.... :)

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd....please give your top 4 or 5 seeds for the Valley Sectional

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

great list/work as always pfloyd!

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
TornadoMan25
Riding the Bench

Post by TornadoMan25 »

No I didnt refuse to reply I replied to one topic I just cant remember which one but Southern is 8-6 overall and 2-3 in league play. They have beaten Wellston,South Gallia twice,Grove City Christian,River Valley,Meigs,Eastern and Trimble. The 6 losses have been to Vinton County,Wahama,Oak Hill,Miller,Waterford and Fed Hock. The schedule has them playing Symmes Valley but that game was changed for next year. So there ya go! :-D

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

tiger_1992 wrote:PFloyd so glad to McClain made it into the Elite 8. Big game this week in Madison Plains for the all out SCOL Title. Then a trip to Larrys House. Should be a good week.

Actually, I kinda like McClain being under the radar going into the tourney. If they can hit some shots, they can make an unexpected run. They could realistically be entering the tourney at 18-2.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Good job! Nice topic, just a few notes....I would put both Chilli and Zanesville at number one and let them slug it out. North Adams is always good, but the league is down this year and their schedule is weak compared to Logan Elm, Greenfield, Chesapeake, Oak Hill, and a couple of tree huggers. I've seen NA twice and their not as good as your usual NA teams, but I guess time will tell. Feb/March Madness is around the corner!

REDSTREAKFAN
Waterboy

Post by REDSTREAKFAN »

Pink...nice job...I hope the Redstreaks of Piketon get two BIG W's this week...Play Huntington and Columbus Mifflin this weekend, respectively...Piketon lost a tough one Friday night at Zane Trace, then rebounded by knocking off Ironton last Saturday night, and if they can get through this week, I hope they'll get some love into your top 8. If not, it's okay...we'll still be ready for the tourney!!! ANd, you'll still continue to do a good job!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Mifflin is only 5-9, but they do play in the Columbus City League, so they'll be pretty athletic and tough, so it will be a good test for Piketon.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I believe that Portsmouth is 7-7.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... ozzie thanks ... and so they are ...

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Hopefully we will be 8 and 7 after tomorrow. I cant remember the last time we was above 500 toward the end of the season.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Pfolyd Fairland and Chesapeake will probably play each other this Fri at the Huntington St. Joe tourny. They both play teams they should beat Wed. to set the rematch in the Championship.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I agree bucking red - should be a Fairland vs the Peake show down on Friday evening ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Huntington 79
Lynchburg Clay 74

Seemed like a very good game between 2 very good ballclubs.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Did Hunt win?

c103.1 (SHL radio station) has Lynchburg winning?

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

wkkj has huntington winning

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”