Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #8

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
blacknblue
JV Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #8

Post by blacknblue »

Floyd, thoughts and prayers buddy. Hope everything goes as well as possible and once again nice job on the rankings

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

Good luck Pfloyd! Hope everything goes for the best!

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

prayers coming from Pa for you buddy.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... The "game plan" has been made ... pfloyd will be in C'bus at the James Cancer hospital Monday 1/30/12 for a couple of final tests/ a meeting with the anesthesiologist team & blood work ... Friday, 2/3/12 , is the day of my surgery to remove the cancerous nodule on my left lung ... once they get in it will depend on how extensive the surgery as to how long the recovery will be ... BUT at least now there is "a plan" that I can prepare mentally for ... I know now the answers to When?, What they are going to do? - game on ... I have a good TEAM , I am mentally/physically ready ... time to tip it off ...

bRuIsEr/cool cucumber/LetsGoPSU ... thank you all for the thoughts and prayers ... I will continue doing what I love to do thru next Tuesday 1/31 <= getting out and watching high school hoops ... the Pfloyd Tour will be heading for Fairfield Union vs Circleville tomorrow night, 1/24 ... then I'll decide on the rest of this week and a final stop next Tuesday night ... from there it is up in the air as to when I can get back in the gyms of Southern/SouthEast Ohio ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Prayers from Portsmouth Floyd, we all know with your positive outlook, you will do great.....we will be thinking about you and your fa,ily....

bballin
JV Team

Post by bballin »

Thoughts and Prayers Pfloyd !!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

You got it pfloyd. I'm sure with your team, you'll be back to 100% before you know it.

Monday score
Zane Trace 56
Adena 36

It was 18-16 at the half and then ZT's Wes Beam started getting putbacks like crazy to extend the lead going to the 4th, where they continued to pull away.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks daniC ... a Monday night score too LOL ... nothing wrong with M-F high school hoops in my book !!! LOL ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The SVC is just weird ... lol ... So is the MSL ... They have games on a night when all the girls games are taking place ... And their girls play on Tuesday nights when most of the boys teams are playing ... It confuses the heck out of me as I try and keep track of both BOYS & GIRLS teams for the tournament!

(Floyd - did the Vinton County podcast again tonight - the next time I'm asked though - I'm gonna offer up my spot so the infamous Pfloyd can do it! ... Is that cool with you man? lol)

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Legal action forced that for the MSL.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ice forced make up game for the SVC tonight, as well as a great scouting opprtunity for all of the other SVC coaches tonight.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Prayers are with you Pfloyd
 Remember, we will wish you were here, instead of there.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Pfloyd, Prayers from the Hitchbone64 family here in Chillicothe. All of us Cavaliers wish you and your family the best. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. There are many prayer warriors pulling for you!

Since you won't be in Chilly for the Cavalier/Chieftain matchup, I will do my best to put a game summary together.

GO CAVS!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Pfloyd,

I said a lengthy prayer for you this morning and I'll continue every night and every morning as you battle on in your quest for victory! I think I might be a bit selfish with the prayers from now on and include a request to make sure you are ready to go for District play at the Convo so I can finally have a chance to meet you and take in a game or 5 with you in one of the most exciting places in our neck of the woods to watch hoops!! Take care partner!

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

pfloyd.........I will be at the FU v roundtown game and will look for the purple hippo shirt cause I`d love to meet ya. Won`t take much of your time cause I know you need to get all those napkin stats wrote down. Hope you see a good game put on by both teams.
Good luck with the surgery and Falcon nation will be praying for ya.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Enjoy the game at FU tonight. I had to switch to do a girls game - Teays Valley at Roundtown - in a makeup tilt.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hillsboro @ WCH it is for me, got out of class in time to see what is starting to build as an instant classic JV game. At the half, WCH leads 9-6

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

WCH pulls out the JV game, 31-24, making 8 straight FTs to close it out. A 14-3 run to end it.

Fr guard Zach Young, from Hillsboro looks like he could be a star for the Indians. With 7 seniors, I think he'll fill in nicely for them next season.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Simply from the eye test and knowing how WCH plays at home, I've got them by 11 in this one, we'll see soon how off that is!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hillsboro 20
WCH 17
After 1

Lots of 3 balls shot and made so far. Devante Ames has 8 off of Hillsboro's bench.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”