Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #2

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
independent2012
Freshman Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #2

Post by independent2012 »

I agree with these picks,Waverly is playing great ball and had to move up,LE by beating Chilly should have jumped Warren.I think this weekend will bring the same troubles to you PFloyd there will be more shaking up,because there appears to be pairity in the SE this year,which will make for a fun season of basketball.

fhs_shl11
Freshman Team

Post by fhs_shl11 »

IMO North Adams does not deserve to be on list...0-3 and 2 loses to teams not on list at all. But everything else i agree with.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks for the corrected team records folks ... fhs_shl11 - any Coach Young team deserves to be on ONE of the lists, when NA is on the End Table we will keep watching for game results - the Green Devils WILL get better as the season goes along ... Smeltzy - always hate to hear bad news about the players ... FU always seems to give Logan a good contest year in year out ... all time athlete - the rankings of the Treehuggers and the End Table teams ARE in order as to where I would place them after the Elite 8 ...

... I92 - I do remember the difficulties we had with the Huddle back in the day ... your suggestion to come over to SEOPs has worked out very well - thank you ...

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

I miss the statewide coverage of the huddle but I enjoy it here as well...thx for the invite guys

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Trojans win over the Burg 64-60

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Athens 57 Wellston 30

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Trojans win over the Burg 64-60

an end table team,takes down Pfloyds number 3 team...the merry go round continues :mrgreen:

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Great work pfloyd

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Beaver Eastern beats Minford 67-48 tonight. Eagles move to 2-0.Hopefully moving up your list ;-)

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Piketon Red Streaks-76
Westfall Mustangs-58

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Nelsonville-York isn't allowed to be on your list???

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Westfall had the lead on Piketon late in the 3rd qtr. Piketon camb back in the 4th and put it away.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Dundas wrote:Westfall had the lead on Piketon late in the 3rd qtr. Piketon camb back in the 4th and put it away.

1st qt 18-9 (P) 2nd qt 35-31 (P) start of 3rd Westfall went on 5-0 run 36-35 (W) 3rd qt 51-45 (P) Piketon goes on a 8-0 run, Time out (W) , Westfall hits back to back 3's to make it 59-51, Piketon closes out with a 18-7 run...Final 77-58

Piketon will host Columbus Mifflin tonight.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Jimmy the Greek wrote:
Dundas wrote:Westfall had the lead on Piketon late in the 3rd qtr. Piketon camb back in the 4th and put it away.

1st qt 18-9 (P) 2nd qt 35-31 (P) start of 3rd Westfall went on 5-0 run 36-35 (W) 3rd qt 51-45 (P) Piketon goes on a 8-0 run, Time out (W) , Westfall hits back to back 3's to make it 59-51, Piketon closes out with a 18-7 run...Final 77-58

Piketon will host Columbus Mifflin tonight.

I was listning on the radio and WF had 45 (or so) points and a 4 point lead with about 3 min left in the 3rd.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Whiteoak with a big win over Manchester..led by 12 with 4 minutes left and hung on....Whiteoak is now 3-2 with wins over Manchester, North Adams and Lynchburg

Eastern Brown remains undefeated with nice win over Ripley by about 12....the same Ripley that Peebles beat by 2

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Warren over Belpre 82-67. Belpre is a hard place to pick up a win.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... the BIG wins and even bigger losses just keep rolling in - this week so far no exception - as the Merry- Go- Round keeps turning some of the key "players" are "losing their lunch" ...

... last night 12/15 ...

Portsmouth 64
Wheelersburg 60 ... sets up a MAJOR SEOAL battle at the Warrior Dome Friday night PHS @ Warren Local ... can the Trojans knock off the elite lists #'s 3 AND #2 in the same week ... could lead to the BIGGEST leap UP the lists in Elite 8 history !!! lol ...

Nelsoville York 59
Alexander 52 ... the Buckeyes move to 4-0 on the season - deserving to be debuted this week on the Treehugger List ...

Federal Hocking 56
Marietta 54 .... BIG TVC win over the SEOAL ... anytime you go into Sutton Gymnasium and walk away with a W - great win over the Tigers for the Lancers ... Southern up next ...

Hillsboro 76
Washington CH 63 ... the boro keeps Coach Shaffer from picking up win number 600 for CH ... Hillsboro IS a good ball club ...

Fairland 56
Coal Grove 40 ... imo a good win for the Dragons considering FHS has their starting pg playing with only one hand - nice job Boomer ...

WhiteOak 54
Manchester 52 ... I92! sort out the SHL for me !!!! LOL Manchester goes into Ironton - knocks off the Tigers ... who had knocked off Chesapeake ... WhiteOak just lost to Eastern Brown by 30 BUT ... I'm confused - BUT WhiteOak hosts Peebles this week - will the real WhiteOak Wildcats please stand up !

River Pilots 37
Fort Frye 32 ... the Fort DROPS to 0-4 !!!! Coach Liedtke doing both guys and gals at the Fort - at least the girls are winning (4-1) ...

... tonight 12/16

Warren 82
Belpre 67 ... Washington county rivalry game - the Warriors go into the Eagles Nest to pick up a BIG W ... 2 games in a row the Warriors have put up big offensive numbers - guess the boyz in blue have overcome the "offensive disappearing" act of the last few years ... takes us back to how will the Warriors handle a very "motivated" Portsmouth Trojan squad looking to add another notch in their upset belt for this week ...

... still waiting on the outcome of tonights' contest between Piketon and Mifflin HS out of C'bus ???

Last edited by pfloyd on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Warren 82
Belpre 71 ... Washington county rivalry game - the Warriors go into the Eagles Nest to pick up a BIG W ... 2 games in a row the Warriors have put up big offensive numbers - guess the boyz in blue have overcome the "offensive disappearing" act of the last few years ... takes us back to how will the Warriors handle a very "motivated" Portsmouth Trojan squad looking to add another notch in their upset belt for this week ...

Hey Pfloyd, the score was Warren 82, Belpre 67. Go WARRIORS.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Schnellfritz LOL !!! just noticed on my "napkin stat" sheet that I copied down the score of the Northwest vs North Adams game from last night LOL which WAS Northwest 82 vs North Adams 71 ... thanks for correcting my miscue - I'll reprimand myself LOL ...

soccerfix
Varsity

Post by soccerfix »

Piketon loses to Columbus Mifflin by 1. Piketon was down after the 1st quarter most of the night. Made a valiant comeback went ahead the last 10 seconds, and then lost it with 4 seconds to go. Playing great competition has to help latter in the season.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”