Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Final Edition

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
jottings
SEOPS H

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Final Edition

Post by jottings »

Pfloyd...Looked all over the place Friday night and could not find you...In fact, I thought I was in pretty good shape after the double hip operation on July23, but after up and down those Convo stairs three or four times, and trip to the Green Room, then back down on the playing floor to keep stats and a couple trips to the rest rooms, I was pooped.

Got home around 11:20, went straight to bed. Saturday morning, I felt like I went through a ringer.

GAHS-4-ever and I thought we'd come up today for a couple games, but I'm still recovering from Friday.

Maybe we'll get up for Friday's Division II finals on Feb.29.

Sorry I missed you.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

Post by tropicalbreeze »

The more I have been thinking about this game, the more I'm starting to believe that it"could" be interesting. I "do" remember the LE/Zanesville game a couple of years ago. Here come these small undersized skinny kids onto the floor and I'm thinking during warmups, it's a 20 point game. Well, those undersized, skinny kids played their patuddies off and lost in double OT in what might be one of the better HS games i've seen in a Loooong time. I said @ the time, that coach was very, very good and those kids responded. Not only Harvest Prep, but Didn't LE play Canel (BJ Mullens) Winchester this year fairly close?

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Pfloyd, I know. Just heckling you a bit. You do a fantastic job.

Logan Elm and Greenfield are two of the best fundamentally sound teams in our area. I believe many are underselling both teams, but we'll see come game day. They could be right. Logan Elm is the biggest underdog, but if they can spread the floor on offense and throw a good defense at Chilli, they'll be in the game.

Will the purple hippo be making an appearance at the Convo Friday?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

bman618 wrote
Great time of year pfloyd. The Convo is warming up for the invasion of Southeast hoops mania. I can smell the free hot dogs already

Free??????????? I bought a popcorn and gatorade, it cost me 6.25 thats crazy!!!

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

It's that nasty inflation evidently.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

I'm missing all the Basketball 30 dope from the purple hippo. Did the hippo get locked in the Convo?

bleacherballer
Waterboy

Post by bleacherballer »

Hey PFloyd what about you Tree Hugger wanta be's Now some of those teams made it much further than your Elite Eight! :122249

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”