Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #1

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
jgordon0315
JV Team

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #1

Post by jgordon0315 »

schoolboy wrote:
LetsGoPSU wrote:Ironton to much for Portsmouth at home? Or was it a case of three games in five days and the Trojans didnt have thier legs?
I would say I-town was too much. Fletcher sat out most of 1st half and White did not even play. Imagine what it could have been!

Fletcher sat out most of the first half....Dion sat out in the first half, and picked up his 4th with about a minute and some change in the 3rd quarter.........White didn't play in the Varsity, but he did play J.V. and they lost with him in the J.V. game, but he was a tough cover for our young j.v team........Maybe ironton was just too much, but I have to imagine if PHS would've hit 75 percent of their free throws as opposed to less than 50 percent, we would've been right where we needed to be with Ironton on the road.....no excuses though.....but we'll see if they're too much at portsmouth and quite possibly again in the tournament, if both get that far and meet up.....

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

Who will be the new number one, Chillicothe, Chesapeake, Ironton, LE or Warren? Can't wait Pfloyd the suspense is killing me. Will Peebles or Waverly crack the elite eight? Will Southern get a little love in D4?When is week two coming out?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... look down the threads it is out now Grinder ... waiting for it to get a sticky ...

Schoolboy
Riding the Bench

Post by Schoolboy »

jgordon0315 wrote:
schoolboy wrote:
LetsGoPSU wrote:Ironton to much for Portsmouth at home? Or was it a case of three games in five days and the Trojans didnt have thier legs?
I would say I-town was too much. Fletcher sat out most of 1st half and White did not even play. Imagine what it could have been!

Fletcher sat out most of the first half....Dion sat out in the first half, and picked up his 4th with about a minute and some change in the 3rd quarter.........White didn't play in the Varsity, but he did play J.V. and they lost with him in the J.V. game, but he was a tough cover for our young j.v team........Maybe ironton was just too much, but I have to imagine if PHS would've hit 75 percent of their free throws as opposed to less than 50 percent, we would've been right where we needed to be with Ironton on the road.....no excuses though.....but we'll see if they're too much at portsmouth and quite possibly again in the tournament, if both get that far and meet up.....
White gives them the extra big body under the basket that they will need for the season and tourney time. Stevens also played well when Fletcher was out of the game. He is another big body that Lafon can rotate.
Fletcher and Carter are going to get theirs. The one that really impressed me was D. Brown. If he plays the way he is capable and gives I-town a third option at scoring, they will be awfully tough come playoff time.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”