Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 10

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 10

Post by pfloyd »

... Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/Southeastern Ohio...

1. Logan Elm 17-1
1. North Adams 16-0
1. Chillicothe 14-3

2. Piketon 16-2
3. Oak Hill 17-2
4. Zanesville 10-7
5. Marietta 13-5
6. Vinton County 14-3
7. Alexander 12-3
8. Ironton 13-5

... Treehugger Wannabees ...

Peebles
Chesapeake
Valley
Hillsboro
Wheelersburg
Greenfield McClain
Westfall
Minford
Waterford
Fairland
South Point
Southern
Waverly
Adena
Western Pike
Coal Grove
Zane Trace
Logan
Portsmouth
Fairfield Union
Washington CH
Huntington
Portsmouth East
Gallia Academy
Manchester
Eastern Pike
Belpre
Reedsville Eastern
River Valley
Jackson

... Teams on the End Table ...

Circleville
Northwest
Athens
WhiteOak
Ironton St Joe
Federal Hocking
South Gallia

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week 10

Post by Ironman92 »

Looks good.

Don't forget Leesburg Fairfield who just beat Adena and have already beat Court House.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

About time, I thought maybe you went to the Alex vs Athens game and 93 bulldog kidnapped you.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

^^^^^^^^

LOL!!! always one step ahead of 93dog there Ozzie LOL ... sorry for being late - "life" was winning this weekend, "stuff" wouldn't let me do the usual Elite list ... I'll add some insight as the week goes along ... I'll do better boss ...

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

You gotta watch the Dog, and you really dont wanna jump in the Van with him and the Ironton Mafia boys.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

pfloyd: it's nice to see the north division of the SEOAL invade your list and we were supposed to be the weaker division..........

GO BLUE DEVIL"S

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Looks good pfloyd. Waiting on your comments, which I always like. Zville is playing like the Devil himself is on their tail, that game with Chill will be a dandy!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

what no love for East who has starting getting hot with beating Eastern, New Boston, and Green all by close to 20 points if not more and pushed Western to the wire only losing by 6

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Tartanblue wrote:what no love for East who has starting getting hot with beating Eastern, New Boston, and Green all by close to 20 points if not more and pushed Western to the wire only losing by 6

No offense, but I do not think East comes with in 15 points of the top 15 teams listed...maybe the top 20....

I know Lucasville Valley beat Western 92-64 and we're only hugging on that tree......lol

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

chicken_coop wrote:
Tartanblue wrote:what no love for East who has starting getting hot with beating Eastern, New Boston, and Green all by close to 20 points if not more and pushed Western to the wire only losing by 6

No offense, but I do not think East comes with in 15 points of the top 15 teams listed...maybe the top 20....

I know Lucasville Valley beat Western 92-64 and we're only hugging on that tree......lol

East and Western deserve to be where they are imo,they are playing much better ball late in the season as compared to the 1st half.I believe the Western/Valley game was the Indians first or second game of the year.They are much better now as is East.

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

East is soft. The conference is soft. Has one good team. They don't deserve to be on the list. They would easily be handled by the top twenty teams on the list. What are the records of Green, New Boston? You don't get any respect when you beat teams like that. You have to do it consistently throughout the year to get respect.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

beaverlover wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

East and Western deserve to be where they are imo,they are playing much better ball late in the season as compared to the 1st half.I believe the Western/Valley game was the Indians first or second game of the year.They are much better now as is East.

Ok, and Western was also Valley's second game.....and?

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

and.........I think my post pretty much said what needed to be said.

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

beaverlover,

If you honestly think east deserves credit I feel sorry for you. The conference is soft. That is why no one from it gets credit. Few quality wins equals no respect. When the SOC can get quality wins they can have an argument. Seriously, the whole conference is soft. The best team was dominated tonight by Manchester. Look at the facts.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

stephen3108 wrote:beaverlover,

If you honestly think east deserves credit I feel sorry for you. The conference is soft. That is why no one from it gets credit. Few quality wins equals no respect. When the SOC can get quality wins they can have an argument. Seriously, the whole conference is soft. The best team was dominated tonight by Manchester. Look at the facts.

No need to feel sorry for me..I'm fine :-D Just giving an opinion,just like you ;-)

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

Definately an opinion. Everyone knows the conference is soft.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

beaverlover wrote:

No need to feel sorry for me..I'm fine :-D Just giving an opinion,just like you ;-)

I want to clarify that I'm not "hating" on the SOC 1 at all, I'm just saying looking at the top 15 teams listed, maybe the top 20....East and Western get ran out of the gym.

But they are playing well and should do good in their sectional.

GreenDevils#1
Freshman Team

Post by GreenDevils#1 »

Well Manchester just beat Western last night by 19. I think the final score was 66-47and the game was @ Western.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Where were all the Manchester fans when Manchester fell completely apart just a few year ago and only won a few games.

TARTAN/TITAN
Freshman Team

Post by TARTAN/TITAN »

Tartanblue wrote:

Where were all the Manchester fans when Manchester fell completely apart just a few year ago and only won a few games.

what brought that on?? :?:

I dont see anyone from Manchester peeing on youre cheerios :?:

we have a sell out every night, with winning ,or losing seasons, of cours we can only seat a couple hundred people :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”