2016 Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Preseason with Top 8 Previews ...

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Preseason with Top 8 Previews ...

Post by Raider6309 »

Bud07 wrote:Fairfield Union beats Watterson tonight 47-38 heck of a defensive effort and the big man is a beast!
Nice win.
Also Logan taking down Unioto. Big win

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Preseason with Top 8 Previews ...

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote:Poor Grey Bennett....comes off bench and hits 3 triples but only gets 8 points ;)

... LOL I fixed it ... he had 2 triples and a deuce for 8 pts ... it's that Common Core math I92 !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... a good day Saturday watching hoops at Zane Trace and then back to Logan to catch Logan vs Unioto ... as always I ran into some good people at these games ... watching the games at ZT - Coach Jay Kline from Nelsonville York stopped up to the Cheap Seats to see pfloyd for a few - one of the good coaches in the TVC ... a couple of the officials for the South Point vs Circleville games said hello as well ... when I made the trek back to Logan Coach Hoops for Unioto along with Coach Blue, and Coach Bruce for UHS had greetings for pfloyd ... Coach Helber of Fairfield Union fame chatted for a while as well ... ALWAYS great to run into hoops fans/coaches as I travel Southern/Southeastern Ohio every year ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

ttt

PFloyd...you did a great job this year. To be so close on that many teams before the season even started is incredible. Yeah of course some teams were a bit too high or low but very impressive overall.

Funny where Southeastern was placed and they didn't move up a whole lot during the season...but now playing in the regionals.

You were pretty far off Lynchburg but they did lose a significant starter after this initial list. Off a bit on Eastern Brown but understandable with considering their successful longtime coach. Yeah there are others but couldn't imagine anyone doing better overall.

The ouija board must've had a tune up.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Southeastern at #67 in the preseason ... now in the regional LOL ... hey that's exactly WHY the games are played ... one can never ever know the "heart of team" ... it is ALWAYS great to have THE "Cinderella Story" in a basketball season and even more so in the post season ... my hat goes off to EVERY ONE of those Southeastern Players and coaches ... I smile every time I read a post or story about this group of kids - they have written their own story - sort of like those books you read as kids that when you get to that last chapter YOU - the reader - choose which final chapter YOU want to read ... I'm glad that Southeastern players and coaches stepped up, decided that "No, THIS regular season is NOT our last chapter ... we're going to add more for your reading pleasure" ... and as a high school hoops fan - I'm glad they did ... I'm more than happy to be proven wrong - especially when that means the kids themselves have stepped up, accepted the challenge and control their own destiny ... great story ... my BEST to the Southeastern Nation !!!

mattash
Site Admin

Re: 2016 Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Preseason with Top 8 Previews ...

Post by mattash »

test

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”