Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 9

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
jottings
SEOPS H

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio -Week 9

Post by jottings »

Need Jackson-Warren Local JV score. Thanks.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Need River Valley-Chesapeake score
Pt. Pleasant-Logan, W. Va
Wahama Reedsville Eastern
Rock Hill-Fairland
Wayne-Tolsia

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

jottings ...

Wahama 69
Eastern Reedsville 56

Sportsfanallnitelong
JV Team

Post by Sportsfanallnitelong »

VARSITY
WARREN 77, JACKSON 42

JV
WARREN 47, JACKSON 21

FRESHMAN
WARREN 40, JACKSON 30

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

jottings ...

Wayne 70
Tolsia 57

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

jottings, did you get where the 'peake stopped their 5 game skid with a 60 - 20 win tonight over River Valley ...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Pfloyd, Teays Valley at Logan Elm has been rescheduled for Monday.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Thanks for scores. Glad I got the Chesapeake-River valley score.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

IMO Chillicothe will be in the mix next year.....returning players....good JV team....and Coach Huffer has lit a spark in the whole program...wishing they wasn't in D1 tho...but keep Chilly on the radar for sure!!! GoCavs

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Floyd ... Were you able to listen to the sportsfan Friday before the Athens-NY game? Coach Kline had some choice words for the purple hippo ...

:mrgreen:

jgordon0315
JV Team

Post by jgordon0315 »

bvmv4life wrote:IMO Chillicothe will be in the mix next year.....returning players....good JV team....and Coach Huffer has lit a spark in the whole program...wishing they wasn't in D1 tho...but keep Chilly on the radar for sure!!! GoCavs
Should make for an intriguing matchup when my Trojans come to town next week.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:Floyd ... Were you able to listen to the sportsfan Friday before the Athens-NY game? Coach Kline had some choice words for the purple hippo ...

Coach Kline was "trashing" Pfloyd for (in coach Kline's own words) "not giving any love to the Buckeyes" ... and I'm a Dave Mathews fan !!! :mrgreen: ... YES! I did listen to the SportsFan while I was watching the Logan Elm vs Circleville JV game last night ... NY is at #26 right now ... I looked at the rankings and what hurt Coach Klines' Buckeyes a stretch where NY lost 4 of 5 games - losing to Berne Union/Athens/Meigs/Vinton County beating Trimble in OT ... I also took a look at the teams in front of NY - I again feel that the Buckeyes are real close to where they should be ranked ... the Purple Hippo apparently can't please everyone - including the coaching community ...

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

pfloyd wrote:... great point daniC ... you beat me to it LOL ... Unioto is very good THIS year both inside and outside ... for the 2014-15 season they will be SCARY good inside and outside ...very few weaknesses imo ... Kyle Strange (11), Sawyer Lovely (10), Alek Adkins (11), Nick Cozad (11), Erique Hosely (10), Nick Corcoran (11), Trevor Detilion (11), Cole Cotrill (10) ... look for the Shermans to be ranked very high on Pfloyd's Pre-Season Elite 8 for sure ... Athens will be there obviously - Burrow/Watson/Leuhrman "squared", Zacchia Saltzman, Griffin Lutz - ALL will be returning for the Bulldogs ... Portsmouth right there as well Sky Oliver(11), Kyre Allison(10), Kendall Reynolds (9), Luke Purdy (9), Alex Dickerson (11), Hunter Gibson (11), Zach Delotell (10) ... others teams that I am looking at - Alexander is young, talented, inside outside game Seth Richardson/Chapman & Chapman , Grigsby, Moseley , Lukas Thompson only one senior on the team ...Circleville a really good nucleus of talent returning ... Warren will NOT be down and out when Patton/French graduate this year ! Mike Hall, Kidder, Drayer , Mazurkiewicz, Henthorn, Huck, Dennis, Welch and a very good JV squad AGAIN will reload the Big Bad Blue ... Vinton County will be much improved with more size and experience Ward/Albright/Bartoe/Chase Wood leading the pack ...

...others include Miami Trace , South Gallia, Symmes Valley, Coal Grove, Fairland, Chesapeake, Zane Trace , Piketon, Waverly all return a good cast of "players" that will have their teams ranked respectably in the Pre-season Elite 8 ...

Peebles will be much better next year than they are this year also.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
pfloyd wrote:... great point daniC ... you beat me to it LOL ... Unioto is very good THIS year both inside and outside ... for the 2014-15 season they will be SCARY good inside and outside ...very few weaknesses imo ... Kyle Strange (11), Sawyer Lovely (10), Alek Adkins (11), Nick Cozad (11), Erique Hosely (10), Nick Corcoran (11), Trevor Detilion (11), Cole Cotrill (10) ... look for the Shermans to be ranked very high on Pfloyd's Pre-Season Elite 8 for sure ... Athens will be there obviously - Burrow/Watson/Leuhrman "squared", Zacchia Saltzman, Griffin Lutz - ALL will be returning for the Bulldogs ... Portsmouth right there as well Sky Oliver(11), Kyre Allison(10), Kendall Reynolds (9), Luke Purdy (9), Alex Dickerson (11), Hunter Gibson (11), Zach Delotell (10) ... others teams that I am looking at - Alexander is young, talented, inside outside game Seth Richardson/Chapman & Chapman , Grigsby, Moseley , Lukas Thompson only one senior on the team ...Circleville a really good nucleus of talent returning ... Warren will NOT be down and out when Patton/French graduate this year ! Mike Hall, Kidder, Drayer , Mazurkiewicz, Henthorn, Huck, Dennis, Welch and a very good JV squad AGAIN will reload the Big Bad Blue ... Vinton County will be much improved with more size and experience Ward/Albright/Bartoe/Chase Wood leading the pack ...

...others include Miami Trace , South Gallia, Symmes Valley, Coal Grove, Fairland, Chesapeake, Zane Trace , Piketon, Waverly all return a good cast of "players" that will have their teams ranked respectably in the Pre-season Elite 8 ...

Peebles will be much better next year than they are this year also.
TribeManiac10 ... Beau Justice is a senior this year?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Typical coach ... Tear you down - and then build you back up ... coach Kline first 'lobbied' for his 'Bucks - but then came back with a lot of nice comments about SEOPS, 93Dog and the Hippo!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Beau Justice is only a junior! I agree that the Indians will be very very good next year and should be primed to make a huge run in D4.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... wow! daniC ... for some reason I had in my mind that Beau Justice was a senior this year ... he has a few more records to break then LOL ... and Peebles WILL BE good AGAIN next season ...many quality teams with YOUNGSTERS this season that will be very good next season ... Unioto should be right in the mix for the top spot in SEO not just the SVC again ... going to be fun to watch - heck !!! it is ALWAYS fun to watch !!! ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

93Bulldog wrote:Typical coach ... Tear you down - and then build you back up ... coach Kline first 'lobbied' for his 'Bucks - but then came back with a lot of nice comments about SEOPS, 93Dog and the Hippo!

... and I don't have issues with coaches ... Coach Kline has always been a visitor to the cheap seats to say hello ... I'll still listen to Dave Mathews too :mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Dave Mathews band is too far to the right of my 'classic rock roots.'

Pearl Jam is as far as I go, that way ...

But coach Kline is a great guy AND great coach ... He had a nice plan last night and got the most out of his players - I just can't agree with his taste in music ... :mrgreen:

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

Portsmouth 70
Cleveland MLK 67

OT

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”