SHL Scores and Standings

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: SHL 09-10 Scores and Standings

Post by a_c_m »

What was the score of the Lynchburg Clay at West Union game on 12/3?

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

a_c_m wrote:What was the score of the Lynchburg Clay at West Union game on 12/3?

Lynchburg won 67-31.

C103 does a great job on their web site keeping up scores for the SHL

http://www.c103.fm/2009-2010%20SHL%20BA ... BOARD.html

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Thanks socfan!

socfan
All Conference

Re: SHL Scores and Standings

Post by socfan »

North Adams defeated Ripley tonight, 69-47. 4 players were in double figures for the Lady Devils, including Karli Beasley with 19 points and freshman Emily Fite with 16 points and an incredible 19 rebounds!

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Great job by the Lady Devils. Emily Fite is outstanding. Big game coming up on Thursday.

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

What a great performance last night by all the Lady Devils and in particular Emily Fite!! Really excited about the upcoming game on Thursday against Eastern Brown. It should be a great game! Hope to see a huge crowd there!!! GO LADY DEVILS!!!!

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

It will be a good game if the Lady Devils take care of the basketball. Way to many turnovers last night.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Turnovers are a problem but a correctable one. Still early in the season and I think the turnovers will decrease as the season goes on but to have a chance at Eastern they will definitely need to take care of the ball. They also are going to have to deny the post better and not commit silly fouls. Mullens and Burns are going to be a handful in the post. Going to be critical to get a body on them and not let them get easy put backs.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

What was the score with West Union and Fairfield?

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Turnovers are going to happen though with the kind of pace the Lady Devils like to play at. Any team that likes to push the ball up the floor at a high pace will have some turnovers. If they can keep the turnovers to 15 or less, then they are doing a great job. I don't think we had many more then 15 last night. Didn't get to see the final stats, but I don't think it was many more then that. For the style of team, 15 is a good number. Obviously though, the fewer the better.

NA is also going to cause 20 or more turnovers in a game by the other team with the style of defense we play.

Mullins and Burns are a handful inside and it will be a struggle stopping them if we let them play at a slower pace. PRESSURE, PRESSURE, and more PRESSURE will be the key to winning for the Lady Devils!!!

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Pushing the ball and beating Eastern up and down the floor will be key and North Adams has the ability to do it. All of them can run the floor very well. This should be a good game and I'm sure both coaching staffs are going to have their team ready. Looking forward to tomorrow.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

a_c_m wrote:What was the score with West Union and Fairfield?

Fairfield won 74-41 per the C103 web site.

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

boomer633 wrote:Pushing the ball and beating Eastern up and down the floor will be key and North Adams has the ability to do it. All of them can run the floor very well. This should be a good game and I'm sure both coaching staffs are going to have their team ready. Looking forward to tomorrow.

I agree that Eastern does not like to run the floor and NA is a lot quicker and can run the floor with the best of them. Tempo of the game is a big key to victory for both teams!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

boomer633 wrote:
a_c_m wrote:What was the score with West Union and Fairfield?

Fairfield won 74-41 per the C103 web site.

Thanks! The last time I checked the score still was not posted!

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

North Adams got the best win of the season so far with a 62 - 54 win over Eastern Brown on their home court. WHAT A GAME!!!! GO LADY DEVILS!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”