TVC-Hocking Scores and Standings

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by Heavy D »

coachK wrote:I think big Mike is coaching softball only this year.

Big Mike should have coached basketball. He knows that game. If the right guy :122249 gets the softball job Big Mike might be outside looking in on that one to. :mrgreen:

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

The Lady Cats start thursday at Southern to defend their TVC Hocking title.

GO LADY CATS!!!

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Waterford
Fed, Eastern, Trimble(battle for 2nd)
Southern
Miller

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010 Scores and Standings

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Not so fast my friend. Now that The Duck is in charge they are in good hands. He is the second best basketball coach in the building. ;-) He has been getting a lot of pointers from a certain former boys head coach and he has em working hard. I think the Cats can over come the mess left from last year and maybe run the table.

JTMG :mrgreen:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

how many names you got koondogger?

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

ellifritz wrote:Trimble had a chance to hire a hall of fame coach a few years ago. They would be dominant now if they would have.

And just who would that have been?

Gregg811
Varsity

Re: TVC-Hocking Scores and Standings

Post by Gregg811 »

Waterford Lady Cats beat Federal Hocking 59-26 on thursday.

GO LADY CATS!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congratulations to the Lady Lancers on the huge comeback in the 4th quarter down in Bidwell to defeat the Lady Raiders 50-48. Fed Hock trailed by 12 in the 4th quarter and held the host scoreless for about four minutes to earn the win.

Huge shot by Hannah McKibben with 2 seconds left to secure the win!!!!!

Really big games from #32 for Fed Hock to keep them in the game thru three quarters and battle three girls taller than you, and way to step up Chanda Cuckler when #32 went down with her fifth foul.

Alot of positives for Coach Butcher out of this game. Gaby Hendrix really stepped up, and #12's hustle was a difference maker in the waning moment.

Oh, and #34, way to step up there and play some absolutely great defense against a girl 3 inches taller than you and about 40 lbs bigger in the last 5 minutes of the game!

Just a great, great team effort to see the Lancers pull this one out at the very end. Big win, congratulations!!!!!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Binary wrote:
ellifritz wrote:Trimble had a chance to hire a hall of fame coach a few years ago. They would be dominant now if they would have.

And just who would that have been?

The guy is promoting himself at the expense of the Duck. Personally I think Duck will get the thing going in the right direction. Hopefully they will keep him around for a while. Changing coaches every year has killed this program. Keep Duck in there and he will get it going I am sure of it.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Waterford Lady Cats defeat Trimble tonight 92-50. Congrats ladies, get ready for the Fort sat.

GO LADY CATS!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

First, a 42 point beatdown for the coaching legend tonight. Keep him in Redtown, please!

Fed Hock 62

Southern 35

The taxpayers in the Southern school district could slash their property taxes significantly if they would require the school to install an energy efficient thermostat in the gym. Currently, they only have one setting for the heat, and it is BROIL.

The Fed Hock boys game tomorrow night? More than likely, the temperature will be insufferable. Lancer fans, pack some ice packs and mini-fans to keep yourselves from melting in that gym tomorrow night, as it is guaranteed to be hotter than Hades in there tomorrow!

I think that they will have Mr. Heat Miser running the clock tomorrow night, if you know what I mean :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully, he will have his hot finger ready to start and stop the clock, as tonight's clock man seemed to be running a little cold, despite the heat!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”