LADY VIKINGS HOSTS PORTSMOUTH EAST

PopCorn
Freshman Team

LADY VIKINGS HOSTS PORTSMOUTH EAST

Post by PopCorn »

Anyone have any thoughts on this matchup? Come on Viking Grad where are you?
You have been laying low lately!

Over time last year at East. Vikings suffered from foul trouble last year. If the Vikings can refrain from cheap unnecessary fouling I think they can take this game with room to spare. A really balanced defense against ND on Monday tells me PE will have to be on their toes or the Viking girls are going to force alot of mistakes from the PE offense.

Good luck Girls. Viking Grad! You going to be there?

VIKING GRAD
Riding the Bench

Re: LADY VIKINGS HOSTS PORTSMOUTH EAST

Post by VIKING GRAD »

Popcorn, I remember that game. That was a tough loss. It could happen again if their guards are hot like they were at the end of the game last year. Plus if Corn and Morris get into foul trouble again the Vikings could take a loss at home right off the bat. I might just be there. Could be a good game.

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Post by PopCorn »

I think most will be pleasantly supprised at the lady vikings defense this year. They have come into their own. They are reading passes alot better and using their speed to cause turnovers. If they ever start converting a higher percentage of their shots in the paint the SOC1 just might belong to the Lady Vikings this year. Coach is using a different defense this year which is paying off and taking advantage of their speed.

lvhoops
Riding the Bench

Post by lvhoops »

Lady Vikings win their second game in a row by beating East tonight, 51-28. The girls looked great defensively and got some shots to fall for them tonight. Great job girls keep up the hard work! Now 2-0 in the SOC and 2-1 overall. :-D

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Post by PopCorn »

No foul trouble and the defense is working. Though bruised and battered by a physical game the Lady Vikings defense stepped up and forced many many turnovers which led to scores! Way to go girls. Very balanced offense too. Scoring was spread out as it should be.

Way to go ladies! Keep up the hustle and team attidude!

Return to “Girls Basketball”