How "bout "them Lady Raiders!!!!!

Rvfan
Freshman Team

How "bout "them Lady Raiders!!!!!

Post by Rvfan »

Outstanding job Ladies!!!! Off to an 2-0 start!!! Keep up the good work!!! OVC ..........WATCH OUT!!!! HERE COMES MARCUM, WARD, GILMORE, SANDS, AND NEVILLE, AND A HOST OF OTHER FANTASTIC PLAYERS!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE YOU ALL SAYING "WHO DEY"!!!!!!

osumufan
SE

Re: How "bout "them Lady Raiders!!!!!

Post by osumufan »

RVFAN wrote:Outstanding job Ladies!!!! Off to an 2-0 start!!! Keep up the good work!!! OVC ..........WATCH OUT!!!! HERE COMES MARCUM, WARD, GILMORE, SANDS, AND NEVILLE, AND A HOST OF OTHER FANTASTIC PLAYERS!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE YOU ALL SAYING "WHO DEY"!!!!!!

Watch out for the Lady Pointers it will be like hitting a brick wall! You might give the rest of the OVC a problem but you will not even be close with the Pointers! Sorry this isn;t volleyball! :razz:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

South Point has a good team.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

I will have to agree with you!!! SP has a great team. Fletcher and company will be tough to beat. I think the Lady Raiders will give them a game though, may not be able to pull out the win, but I think SP will know that they came to play. As far as the rest of the OVC. . . . . .I think that the Lady Raiders have a good shot at finishing in the #2 spot behind SP. Good luck to all the OVC teams, and hope that they all have an injury free season!!!!!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

RVFAN wrote:I will have to agree with you!!! SP has a great team. Fletcher and company will be tough to beat. I think the Lady Raiders will give them a game though, may not be able to pull out the win, but I think SP will know that they came to play. As far as the rest of the OVC. . . . . .I think that the Lady Raiders have a good shot at finishing in the #2 spot behind SP. Good luck to all the OVC teams, and hope that they all have an injury free season!!!!!

Amen to that!!!

TheChesterfieldKing
Riding the Bench

Post by TheChesterfieldKing »

Do you HONESTLY think that RV has a chance against South Point? - Um, I think that previews gave you an idea of what is going to happen - and trust me - no one in the OVC even comes close to MY Lady Pointers - 'enuf said!

Return to “Girls Basketball”