Ironton-Chillicothe

WIROJason
Waterboy

Ironton-Chillicothe

Post by WIROJason »

Saturday (12/5) at noon in the Conley Center.
Game can be heard on FoxSports 1230 WIRO and online at http://www.foxsports1230.com

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Re: Ironton-Chillicothe

Post by Charley Hustle »

end of 3.........Tigers 28-----Cavs 26

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

overtime............

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

Final........Cavaliers-49........Tiger-45

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

NUTS&BOLTS
Waterboy

Post by NUTS&BOLTS »

ohh MY IRONTON ACTUALLY GOT BEAT!!!! and by Chillicothe .
I thought ironton was loaded this year what happened upset by chilli and their new coach.
Maybe ironton needs to bring back their old coach and chilli ex coach Hughes .
Last edited by NUTS&BOLTS on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Give Chilly a little credit nuts...They have a lot of people back this year.Dont be suprised if they still dont win the SEOAL.With the win on Saturday I believe Chillicothe is 6-1 v.Ironton since the 06-07 season. As for Coach Hughes,I think the bridge to any return to Ironton got burned last spring when she wasn't hired to another position in the Ironton system.I just pray she comes back to coaching someday, because she is a very talented and young coach that can bring a lot to a program.If and when that day comes someone will be very lucky to have her...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I already said it in another thread, there is one thing about these particular Chillicothe girls "They wont quit".I think we should leave Coach Hughes out of this.She did a wonderful job at Chillicothe and has decided to move on,so should we...
Last edited by Black Panther on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NUTS&BOLTS
Waterboy

Post by NUTS&BOLTS »

Black Panther and Slim jim, I was actually knocking on the ironton fans who said they were
going to dominate this year and go undefeated which i thought was a joke because no team in
this area will go undefeated. For the coach hughes statement i was only pointing out to their fans
she is just as good as the coach they got know.

sjmcg
Waterboy

Post by sjmcg »

Please tell me where the "Ironton fans" said they were loaded and going to dominate this year? I've read all the post and have yet to see it. Are you sure you're not just making that one up?
Ironton does have a solid team however they also have a difficult schedule.
I'll take your post as just another "hater".

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

NUTS&BOLTS wrote:Black Panther and Slim jim, I was actually knocking on the ironton fans who said they were
going to dominate this year and go undefeated which i thought was a joke because no team in
this area will go undefeated. For the coach hughes statement i was only pointing out to their fans
she is just as good as the coach they got know.

I dont know any Ironton fans who feel that way and I know just about all of them.........and as far as pointing out to our fans about Coach Graham versus Amy.....we dont really want to hear anything that is not constructive to the team and coach.......point it out to someone who cares......

Tiger envy is a dangerous and contagious thing and you better be careful, you have a small case of it now and it can only get worse.......

and by the way, Amy is a very good friend and Coach Graham is a very good coach..........as Spanky would say....Nuff Said

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Great post Turkey

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

2nd that

Return to “Girls Basketball”