Waverly @ South Webster 12/17 69-32 final

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Waverly @ South Webster 12/17 69-32 final

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

The jeeps play at home after a strong win at Burg. Idk anything about the Waverly crew so I'm in no position to make a guess. but I'll say Jeeps by 15 anyway
Last edited by The Ghost of Swanker on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Re: Waverly @ South Webster 12/17

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

Jeeps should take this one by 20+. Cook will have a clinic with this team.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

Lady Jeeps by 21. Hopefully they can all play in sync like they did against Burg. Lets hope the momentum from that win can carry over game after game...GO LADY JEEPS!

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

South Webster 69
Waverly 32
Final

Not so much of a scoring game for Kayla Cook, as she only had 15 on the night. However, she had every bit of 10+ assists and rebounds on the night to compliment her scoring. Kendra Clark stepped up big tonight, nailing 6 three pointers, to finish with 20 points, I believe. Scoring was pretty balanced for the Lady Jeeps tonight overall.

There was a nasty collision between Lady Jeeps player Natasha Blanton, and one of the Waverly players as the Lady Tigers came out onto the court for warm-ups and Blanton was finishing a layup. Blanton was bandaged up and actually played in the game, finishing with 11 points. However, the Waverly player didn't see any action, and it appeared from a distance that she more than likely suffered a broken nose. Hope she can heal quickly and return to the team as as soon as possible. Good Luck to the Lady Tigers on the rest of your season!

ANOTHER GREAT "TEAM WIN" LADY JEEPS!!!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

69-32 Webster

final

Kayla Cook was not the leading scorer. She had maybe 15 points, lots of assists and rebounds.
Kendra Clarke steps up and scores 17 points. 8 in the first quarter.
Katie Hanes - another big game for the freshman center.
Kaci Messer - knocked down a couple shots early on and handled the ball very good tonight.
Haylee Smurf Murphy - first varsity playing time in her career. 2/2 from the field and a board.
Natosha (whats her last name??) suffered a facial injury in warm ups. played good tonight and scored a few points.
Taylor Queen - hit some threes and got some ball handling in there.

everyone played really good.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Where were you sitting Dime? heck of a crowd tonight {sarcasm}

that Waverly girl had a big gash across her nose. it was pretty nasty up close.

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

Swanker Pine wrote:Where were you sitting Dime? heck of a crowd tonight {sarcasm}

I sat a little bit of everywhere, just visiting old friends and what not. The most excitement I heard outta the crowd tonight was when the little Murphy girl scored, but it was a treat to watch. :razz:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

dimedrop4 wrote:
Swanker Pine wrote:Where were you sitting Dime? heck of a crowd tonight {sarcasm}

I sat a little bit of everywhere, just visiting old friends and what not. The most excitement I heard outta the crowd tonight was when the little Murphy girl scored, but it was a treat to watch. :razz:

The 6 man Cheerblock agreed with that.

Return to “Girls Basketball”